Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know that A/N-M1, A/N-M2, and A/N-M3 American 20mm autocannons were designed off of the British Hispano Cannon MK I/II
    The cannon used on the P-38 Lightning, P-400, A-1 Skyraider, F9F Panther, F4U Corsair... (Too many for me to actually list lol). I wish that they had the Air Targer rounds though

On a side note, along with these "Americano Cannon" users, the B-29 was planned to have one in the tail until denied in the final model.

Comment

gib Spud pls

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
        Did you know that A/N-M1, A/N-M2, and A/N-M3 American 20mm autocannons were designed off of the British Hispano Cannon MK I/II
        The cannon used on the P-38 Lightning, P-400, A-1 Skyraider, F9F Panther, F4U Corsair... (Too many for me to actually list lol). I wish that they had the Air Targer rounds though

Obtain Banshee, discover that you don't need no air target belts.
        Banshee Master Race
        4x20 blaze it

Comment

I got to stand under an actual Spitfire while here in London at the imperial War Museum. It was quite a treat for me, as well as the three tanks I saw which included a Mark V and a Sherman.

Comment

@flan
            Cool! I wish I could see some more World War 2 tanks and planes in person, I've only seen a few.

On another note, P-51 w/ Hispano cannons, too op pls raise BR.

Comment

I found a tiger in a museum ^^

Comment

i saw an actual T-34-85,M60,IS-4M (and a few others i never knew at that time) when i was at the Ho Chin Ming war museum

Comment

In San fransisco, I was able to see a B-24, three corsairs, two bearcats, a B-17, a peashooter (can't remember which one), and a P-51D-5

Comment

IT TIME TO DRINK TEA AND MUNCH ON SOME BISCUITS, AND WE'RE ALL OUT OF BISCUITS AND TEA
                    CUS THE BRITISH ARMORS ARE ROLLING OUT

Comment

*Transderption: Redownloading WT as we speak

Comment

I could give it another shot if u guys want its been a while and I'm still p interested :0

im not a cool person

Comment

I'm up for playing a few, just gotta fix textures

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                            I'm up for playing a few, just gotta fix textures
                            Yay~ I could use some target practice~

Comment

<<< Still waiting for British tanks...

Comment

So I was being a derp a decided to try and configure mouse controls to work with simulator mode.

Tested it out with banshee

Attempted to land on carrier at all the wrong angles

Still managed to land on the deck

Because cockpit view thought I only destroyed landing gear

Then I flipped to 3rd person

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X