Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yukkuricraft Expeditionary Forces - YC's presence in other games.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord_Jacobus1 View Post
    Um, how about a "Meiling Squadron" for fighting games, even though I can't name any PC (because I assume that we only play PC games) fighters that Yukkuricraft members regularly play.
    *cough* Scarlet Weather Rhapsody and Hisoutensoku.

But asides from that, I can't really think of any fighters we'd play. Street Fighter? Mortal Kombat? Mugen? DFO is dead so no playing that. And I doubt you guys would play GetAmped. Or would you? Need to play GetAmped again and see for myself.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I know Mugen has no online play, so that's out.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

wait who still plays planet side 2? and how dare they play without me :<

Comment

Updated with new groups.

Comment

Would TF2 fall into any categories?

Comment

I'll put that under Tengu.

Comment

Also, what if there was an expeditionary force for minecraft
                Edit: oh just remembered something! Does anyone have the footage for that b17 event we did and somehow survived? Just asking.

Comment

@Nuclear
                  TF2 would most likely be Tengu.
                  But despite its prominence and the fact that a good number of us DO play TF2 (myself included), we don't really coordinate TF2 games or events. Unless Remi or someone else is willing to host a server for us to play on, we would most likely just resort to finding partially empty pub servers.

If anything, I would love to consider leading the TF2 squad but... I suck at being a leader. I have great ideas and can rally people. But I can barely get people to listen to me and my ideas usually fall flat on my face.

EDIT: Kritter beat me. T_T
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Minecraft won't be an expeditionary force would it? It's practically home turf.

Comment

@TRXD
                      I know how it feels not to be listened to T.T
                      But still, there are those who will be listened to and speak to them, they could speak out your ideas
                      I remembered about this one plan about having no plan and only pyro's. Bad idea
                      It would be fun to have everyone who is able to play tf2 for a giant mvm game or other game modes that I forgot :/
                      @kritter
                      Yeah but I tough touhou was home turf though :/

Comment

@Nuclear
                        I could try to rally up and organise a TF2 game sometime. But as to how well I can coordinate it will be another story. Maybe you and I could play a few games alongside some other regular TF2 players. Not tonight though. It's getting late and I'll be heading to bed soon.

Speaking of MvM; SUSTIC, Rii (aka Titanium), and I sometimes get together for MvM games. We tend to suck badly at it (so we never Mann Up) but we have our fair share of fun. And that's all that counts. Professionalism? Pah! I care about blowing sh*t up as Soldier or burning things as Pyro.

Comment

@TRXD
                          Yeah, a tf2 round would be nice with some others.
                          I still have yet to try a stupid idea, playing a MvM match with only medics with Mann Up
                          Jeez, that would be a massacre o.o

Comment

Kritter? You got any templates or files for those squadron signatures/banners? Or do you just make them on the fly?

If you're unwilling to share them, that's fine. Just curious.

Comment

Myon and I have secured Bloons Tower Defense 5.

Comment

I just make them on demand

Comment

Working...
                                X