Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yukkuricraft Expeditionary Forces - YC's presence in other games.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kritter
    Ah. Kinda makes sense. Admittedly, if I did use one of the pre-existing banners for certain games (namely using the Tengu in OP for misc. and/or non-military FPS games), it would seem awkward to have a Battlefield background knowing fully well that I don't play Battlefield or most conventional FPS games.

I don't like playing most military FPS. They are too repetitive and uncreative, and they get very boring very fast for me. I prefer the unconventional ones that are wacky and at least have some guts to be not so military focused and serious. TF2? Quake? Unreal Tournament? The upcoming Toxikk? (So hyped for Toxikk right now.) Those are my kind of FPS games.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-10-2014, 05:27 AM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Updated

Comment

I like TF2.
        w-what is this autism aura??
        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Originally posted by snowman7 View Post
          Battlefield and warthunder didn't spawn a huge fan base of fanfictions, fan animations, art, novels, music, and even 3rd party games.

Plus touhou and kancolle are simular in so many diffrent ways, while games like battlefield and warthunder are easily replacable.
          What, so just because kancolle and touhou have similar DERIVATIVE works make the source material similar too? Should we also include im@s, Love Live, blaz blue, kuroko no basket(this disgusts me to day btw) and all the other top sellers/franchises at comiket as well? They're basically the same as Touhou too, right? They all have tons of fans, fanfics, fan animations, art and other media too! In fact, let's just say everything from Japan is the same as Touhou while we're at it ._.

Quit making it sound like it's kancolle vs touhou cuz I hate that shit. They're both entirely separate and unique franchises that are both equally entertaining and worthy of their popularity in their own respects.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
            Quit making it sound like it's kancolle vs touhou cuz I hate that shit. They're both entirely separate and unique franchises that are both equally entertaining and worthy of their popularity in their own respects.
            Thank you so much Remi. One of the only reasons I haven't dived too deep into the Kancolle fandom is because people always bring up "touhou vs. kancolle" when it really doesn't have to be that way.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't say a single word nor imply about touhou vs kancolle, what xD
              Just saying its weird to have a fanbase labled over a fanbase. FANBASE-SEPTION

and also yeah, same goes to all those fanbases. I don't have a major problem about it but I'm just saying its weird~

Like I originally said, its like Spagetti Sandwich (You know what I mean by this remi)
              It carbs on carbs, and I really don't like it ;-; but apperantly some Japanese people love it.
              Last edited by snowman7; 08-11-2014, 12:42 AM.
              Meow.

Comment

I'm just ready to crash a ship into an enemy fighter. :3

Comment

Hey kritter,
                  What if there was a banner for portal 1&2,
                  Yukari maybe?

Comment

@Nuclear
                    It would either be Yukari or Rikako (because science).
                    While that would be the case, Portal 2 is 2 player only (in terms of multiplayer) so I wouldn't expect a banner made solely for Portal. Unless you want to make one yourself (which I attempted for a TF2 banner), there's not going to be Portal banner. Maybe a sub-division of KOISHI but not a standalone banner.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I thought of one myself. One for stealth games, or games where you just go in and steal loot. Like Monaco or Payday 2. (If anyone here even plays Payday 2.)

Could easily be MARISA.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@TRXD
                        I was think about puzzle games such as portal, TAG, other various games but, I can try and make that banner.
                        GAPS, GAPS EVERYWHERE D:
                        Last edited by Nuclearblt; 08-12-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Could we have a squad for older/retro games? It could be the Yin Yang squad (For the first touhou game). I'm talking games from around 1990 to 2000.

Also, what squad would Garry's Mod fall under?
                          Last edited by DariruKuro; 08-19-2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Starcraft for Koishi

Comment

Lets not just throw games around. Only add them if the game has a significant presence on the server and mumble.

Comment

Request:
                                Can the "Attack on Titan Tribute Game" be added to the O.N.I. squadron?
                                It fits the outbreak part (titan outbreak) and is almost purely co-op oriented (if not thinking about the single player and the fact you can play as a titan in multiplayer in some maps).
                                Currently known members: SuStIc (Playing Eren), TRXD (Playing Levi), Satori__Komeiji_ (Playing Mikasa) and myself (Playing Petra).
                                EDIT: Nuclearblt (Playing Jean) and kootrasmells101 joined the AoT squadron.
                                2nd EDIT: nickmaster00 joined too.
                                Last edited by 99465; 09-27-2014, 07:54 PM.
                                Originally posted by Mogeko
                                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                                Praise be to prosciutto.
                                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                                X