Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I beat Akinator with an unfortunately named character from Limbo of the Lost.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kass
    As a matter of fact, I was using Mamizou just earlier and at Question 21, Aki said "Is your character from the Touhou Project?" When I saw that, I knew I was f*cked.

On the other hand, I did use Regina (my avatar) against him and Aki had no idea. Either it was due to the fact that most answers related to Regina are ambiguous like "Does she have a sister?" or "Is she a demon?", or it was the simple fact that Aki doesn't know any Precure. Seriously, many answers around Regina are ambiguous and difficult to answer...
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I just found out that while Akinator knows Beck from Mighty No. 9, he doesn't know Call. Amusing.

Comment

@Kass
        Beck and Call? *giggle* Oh, Inafune... I see that you still like your name puns.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I thought of madoka kaname
          "I think of
          Ononoki Yotsugi"
          Okay...

Comment

Working...
          X