Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took it multiple times and got Elesis, Rena and Eve. Never got Aisha and Ara (and was trying to get those two).
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You are desperate to get Aisha and Ara.

That sure does say a lot about you...

Comment

KOG is closing Grand Chase and they're thinking of bringing Chase's characters over to Elsword. Hello to many new paths.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Damn, looks like KOG is taking the same step as Neople by taking every server except KR one down.

Although DFO is actually coming back as global server closed beta this March and, if their facebook page reaches 40k likes, open beta.

\;w;/
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

WHAT
            is
            Is
            There a chance my old Viper can return?
            Please tell me that somehow old NA accounts still exist
            ;w;

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know. All I saw was that Chase was closing and that the characters new home is Elsword so let's see what happens.

Comment

Sadly, since the new DFO server will be run by Neople themselves rather than by Nexon, your Viper won't be there for me, neither will my Demolitionist. ;w;

But look on the bright side, we'll be able to play on the same server together \(owo)/

[EDIT]
                Grand Chase has a lot of characters. I wonder how the public will take it when they realize they can suddenly have 10 other characters to choose from.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

El Assault Team ⑨ (Elsword Thread)

Just saw that fact as well... Which means my Viper is truly lost to the abyss.

( ;w; )7 "Farewell truly forever you glorious man."

Anyway, are they going to have stamina bar or blitz bar? I read it'll be similar to the way it was before the close, which would imply the blitz bar mechanic

Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-25-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

With Elsword, it's stamina.

Comment

DFO before the close changed from stamina bar to the complete inverse. Rather than saying "you can only play this much" to being "play this much and more to get bonuses~"
                      I hope its the blitz... Because that eased the grind so much.

Comment

@Zekai

Actually from what I read if anyone uses their KOG Games account to log into Elsword, they will get a level boost of the character of your choice, and job advancement to go along with it.

If you own 1 or more characters in Grand Chase, and switch over to Elsword. You will be able to choose a character of your choice to match that level, along with a job class. I see nowhere on the Elsword main page on the EVENT page of this event that announces that there will be new job paths/characters.

So it's not the characters from Grand Chase that will get a new home in Elsword, but rather the players of Grand Chase that will get a new home if they start playing Elsword.

At least not yet... this could mean a confirmed explanation that Grand Chase takes place in the same world of Elsword, or in some sort of alternate reality that goes side-by-side with Elsword's universe. That could explain how both games have an Elesis, yet both are established different characters in terms of names (both have a different last name, and it is even confirmed that both Elesis's are separate characters.)

If that does get confirmed after this whole ordeal, then we can probably expect even more characters and even advancements to current classes, and possibly even new paths altogether.

But currently it's just players of GC getting rewarded if they switch over to Elsword.
                        Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-26-2015, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Because it's not an event, I read it on one if KOG's Facebook pages about it.

Comment

I know. But it IS an event currently going on in Elsword for a VERY long time while GC closes down. It even states on the Elsword page that there is an event related to this going on in Elsword that is giving out various items through a "link up" in which you get Link Up coins through doing certain things such as clearing dungeons, playing with people who have migrated from GC, and other things and a lot of the stuff like Ancient Phoru mount can be gotten with enough of these coins (this part of the event is actually going to go on for more than 4 weeks. Like REALLY long. At least until GC closes down.)

So don't tell me that this is NOT an event, because even though that this IS something major as a welcome to GC players to Elsword, there is an event going along RELATED to GC going down. For people from GC it's not an event, for as long as there will be people from GC (after it closes down here in NA), no matter HOW long they wait before joining Elsword, when they join Elsword they will be rewarded. However for ELSWORD PLAYERS this is an event.

I can freaking read to dude, and I'm not blind to it. This isn't JUST an event. This is a VERY big move for GC as GC is closing down, and for a long, long time Elsword will continue to welcome players from GC to Elsword. There is just an event going on that is granting items to not just GC players, but also Elsword players. This is still an event, but also a celebration and final fair well to GC along with a Welcome to a future of possibilities.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-26-2015, 03:12 AM.

Comment

-sigh- I'm not talking about real players, I'm talking about the game characters coming to Elsword. I don't care if there's an event going on atm cause mom has the laptop charger so I can't get on if I wanted to.

Comment

Riddle me this, batman.

If Grand Chase character gets imported to Elsword, how will they go about with the collapsing canon of Elesis? How about Arme and Lire, who oh so bores resemblance to Aisha and Rena?

I can see it happening, don't get me wrong, but I feel like if it does happen KoG is not going to bring them all at once and, even if the character looks similar, they will have different lore based on Elsword world.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X