X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dust-514

This is a free to play game on the playstation network. It's like a cross between Halo and CoD... I think. It's a really good game in my eyes. Check it out perhaps if this is popular enough we can add this to either Tengu or Koishi.

Right, short opinion not good enough...

YO. PPL. HERE. YAS. YU. HEAR.

SOOO what Dust 514 is as far as I found in the one day that I played it is there is one mode of combat called Skirmish. There are two teams. The controls are the same as they are in CoD or many other famous games of the such. As aforementioned, there are two teams and a giant ship on each team known as the Mobile Command Center (MCC) your job is not to kill the other team more as you can simply respawn. The goal is to destroy the MCC. Guns don't work on it (it's a giant freakin ship. Really?). A rocket launcher helps about as much as hitting a bull with a pool noodle. However, the main method of attack is through NULL cannons. Those are ground missles. However, they are available to both teams. The way to gain access to them is a computer known as objective A. If your team is to win, you must hack the system and completely override the cannons to fire at the opposing MCC. Be warned, because the other team has an oppertunity to redirect the system with their own virus and direct the cannons towards your MCC.

This is only one mode I've encountered so far, but it's hella fun. Download the game and give it a shot

Comment

Working...
    X