Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Terraria's modding community will ever grow to be more than just a small handful of people. I went over there to check out how things were going, and I definitively saw improvement. It did look like they had gotten something life Forge put together. Still not enough mods tough sadly.

@Ea

Mima have a good point. Actually if you went back and played the first version of Terraria it too would most likely feel vastly inferior.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

I think it's mainly because Terraria's far harder to mod, honestly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

i created a Starbound server with hamachi for play with Screamineidiot

Here is the hamachi if you want to join : Starbound-scream
        password: pyonpyon
        for join you just need right clic on my name and copy ipv4 for have the ip~

Comment

the shipppppppppppssssssssssss <3 I can't wait, it'll be something to really work towards!

Comment

yea we are having a hell of a time playing it, a very fun game to play but we are a bit in so as long as u have beta type gear you should do fine!

we seem to love to get screwd over in the ore department though :v - my ratio for mining ends up being i get 20 iron for every coal i find (bad)
            armee de TERRE!

Comment

i love using the creative mod mainly since it gives many ways to edit a base to my whim.

Comment

Agreed with creative mode. No having to dismantle Glitch Castles to make my own.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Necro-ing thread to say...

Winter Update is finally here, guys!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...42/631/382.gif
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

About goddamn time. It was fucking enraged koala for over a fucking year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wooshhhhh!!!! I'm excited to play now!!!

Also >Birds less of a menace< is my favorite part of the update. And no more sectors but now there's a hub
                      Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 01-29-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Someone, host a server!

In 3 hours cuz I have work!
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I can't port forward so someone with that ability must be found!!!!! But guys, its in the beta stage now!!!!!!!!

Plus, we are all fucking giraffes now, nothing could be better

Comment

I got this game and it is amazing 
                            Patience brings power

Comment

Working...
                            X