Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Generally all MMO's say 18+ cuz it is possible to make revealing outfits on character designs. Game itself i complelety appropriate. Just make sure you do the char designs accordingly.

Comment

heh i can't get in the game at all now it's sending me to a page telling me i've failed the age something but i'll try again later to see if i can get on.

Comment

I think you need to delete cookies. The site most likely saved that last input you made, which was a DOB underneath the required age.

Comment

Yeah the age gate remembered my IP i think unless anyone knows how to get past that i won't be playing Tera until i'm actually 18

Comment

I mean, come on, who won't want to fly through oriental fantasy land fighting baddies?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Still waiting for B&S to come out in the US >.>

Comment

I heard the Chinese are making a F2P version soon and it wont be region blocked. The US version wont be out for a very long time btw..

Comment

I played alot to TERA with some friends and got a Berserker lvl 60 with full stuff.
                  The game is fun and you can enjoy pvp only at lvl 60. The problem is that
                  people that were here before are more powerful than others, so it's a game
                  that make old player strong and new like little poopoo. When you win a siege pvp
                  you get few points but if you loose you get nothing. So only winners get points and allow them to access
                  better stuff and make them stronger. The gameplay isn't balanced and you find out really quickly
                  that classes aren't balanced at all. But the game is still fun for adventure or having a long journey in
                  its huge world, some region are just wonderful.
                  sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Comment

Yep. That just about summarizes my experience with Tera. Except I was the Elin.

Comment

Tera seems very very similar to Aion...
                        Patience brings power

Comment

Im contemplating joining Tera and being either a Castanic slayer or an Elin lancer. What do you recommend?
                          https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

inb4 everyone says Elin because loli
                            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 06-07-2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

nah. im choosing elin for the swimming and speed out of battle.

Comment

K, so, first off, I was going to join earlier, but my pc had a brave battle with a ramen cup, the ramen cup won. So anyway, got a new pc that can smoothly run tera! Being a member of the tera community (finally) I was wondering if any of you are still active and would like to make a party on Highwatch. (btw, I'm a Sorcerer, yay mobile artillery!)

Comment

Working...
                                X