X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion and Challenge Corner

As we all may or may not know (Gee, I just love beginning sentences like that, huh?) CoD:BO2 is becoming quite a popular franchise, and to be honest, I can see why. For me to like this game so much that I start a thread on it, it's a pretty big deal. See, I never really liked the call of duty games, or any first person games at that. But when I bought the PS3, this is the game that came with it. So one day, I decided to play it. I actually really liked it, especially the multiplayer mode.

So I put this thread here so that we can all either talk about it or challenge eachother to a dual assuming you own the game. Hell, I'm even pumped to start a tournament. So post and Challenge as you please!

1v1 me fite me irl quikskope unly
    360noscopeaccrossthemapfazefakiegranadecanclenubet ubeoffthewallknifethrownoscopequickscopeclaymorefa de5xshot

Now that that's out of my system.
    BO2 isn't that bad of a game; I just don't like how long it takes to ADS 'cuz I got so used to MW2's Sleight of Hand (which btw, is basically almost instant ADS on submachine and extreamly useful for quickscoping, which I have 0 shame doing)
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Whoa... I haven't the foggiest of clues what you said... it sucks not being familiar with technological lingo like that.

Comment

I just now got Blops 2 (Black Ops 2) for my PS3. i used to have it for my 360, but I got rid of it and got a PS3 instead. I enjoy playing it. I thought the campaign was one of the best and the zombies game mode is super fun.
        This signature looks tasty! nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Campaign is one of the best in the CoD franchise, though that's not saying much. CoughMW3endingcough

That being said, I have a pirated copy of it so all I play is zombies by myself but yeah. Can't say much about MP. Bots aren't too good at being useful for determining MP quality.

Comment

@ Remi
            Yea, in multiplayer, it's either get bored of being a hero in local or become a n00b in online. But we can invite eachother to a dual.

Comment

ADS = Aim down sight.
              Quickscope = The most unrealistic thing (besides surviving a 50 caliber sniper bullet to the chest or surviving an RPG) involving basically scoping in, waiting until you see the little scope/black part of it, and shooting, unscoping while doing so.
              Sleight of Hand = Basically, it's faster reloading when you don't have the upgraded version, and faster aiming+faster reload with upgraded.
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I miss Slight of Hand. It was such a useful perk...
                This signature looks tasty! nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I liked my cheap UMP silencer, spas grip, Stopping power pro, sleight of hand pro, steady aim pro, nuke class. Seriously. Back in my prime of CoD playing, I could get a nuke every other game if I wanted to.

Comment

Alright, if you play CoDBO2 and wish to challenge me, then this is my username: Ulquiorra_Chifer

Comment

psn is tysonizer, I'll probably get on tonight.
                      Stance still like the world on pause
                      Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
                      Firm grasp, let the blade conform
                      Manifest thy will, transform
                      Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
                      Become myth turned life, real lore
                      Meet the rage on the field of war
                      But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                        1v1 me fite me irl quikskope unly
                        360noscopeaccrossthemapfazefakiegranadecanclenubet ubeoffthewallknifethrownoscopequickscopeclaymorefa de5xshot
                        I had a feeling I was going to see a message like this here.
                        Originally posted by Mogeko
                        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                        X