X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad Father

I may have mentioned this before, but Mad Father is my favorite horror game ever. It's a perfect mixture of horror and tragedy (Okay, maybe a small hint o' romance), whereas other horror games just have jump-scares and suspense. It has a good story, the music was amazing, and it deserves the title of RP. The only thing I have to disagree with are the graphics. They were a little too basic for a game of that level, but then again, that is really the only problem I have with it.

As for the characters, they are fun to get to know. You can't straight out tell what they are, but at the same time they aren't impossible to read like other characters in horror games. As for the ending, I liked every one of them, they came with their own twist. Hell, even the good ending had a nice little... or rather, HUGE twist. All in all, it is one of the best games in history and the best horror game in my books. As a matter of fact, just like Touhou, they have their own fanbase, though much, much, much smaller. However, I liked the fanbase and especially loved the fan-made lyrics added to the soundtrack. Unfortunately, when I said smaller, I meant there are only few of these said fan-made lyrics to soundtracks. But they are all amazing. Just take a look.

I know it was unnecessary to make one, but the poll is up. What do you think?
    I played it and I loved it <3
    71.43%
    Meh, played it, seen better >.>
    0.00%
    I played it, but I kinda wanna gouge my eyes out>.<
    0.00%
    Haven't played it, but I'll check it out
    28.57%
    Haven't played it, but now I know it's for a reason...
    0.00%

I played it months ago and enjoyed its many puzzles, yet I felt that there would be q sequel
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I played it, but haven't beaten it yet.

Comment

I saw a LP of it.

Comment

I had a dream about willingly becoming a patient after true end. Yeah. I have problems.

Comment

I was really scared of Aya's father, so Remilia here^ decided to text me a picture of him looking like Aya's father. Oh, and I was teased for about a week and a half by everyone for being scared.

AAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAA~ DOKO NI IRU NO KANAAAAAA~?
            Last edited by Shiteyanyo1; 07-30-2013, 12:23 PM.
            HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

Comment

That's why it's a horror game... wait, I want to see an Alfred Drevis cosplay!

Either way, here is someone who made a trailer for Mad Father.

Said person decided on making an mmd on it. Said to come out on October. And here is a special video.

Comment

omfg the ending to the ievan video. omfg I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing and have my grandparents come in thinking I went mad. (Hah)

Comment

wtf is that xD
                  Aya drevis gone crazy a bit before the end so mmmh what a sad story xD
                  sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

Working...
                  X