Clear All

@Angel

Karis is accepted.

Comment

@sustic I accept your apps as well o3o

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

@sustic: Crow looks fine. bun accepts. I'll read the other two apps later. don't know why but i really don't want to read right now.

Comment

This will be another app for later, when I'm home
          "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

What did I miss?

Anyone willing to update me on the entire story?
            To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

hm.. my suggestion would be that you specify in which arc you want a recap, because there are many happening at the same time. That way it can be easier to look into it.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey. I've been considering returning to AtWaG for a while now with new characters (none of my old characters will be returning except with possible minor references*). I'm gonna ask a crazy question but it's so I can figure out how I could integrate one of my bigger characters into the real world.

How feasible is it for a former video game nation/empire to have annexed a country or part of a country? I have my eyes set on Germany (because jokes). I just wonder if that's sound alright and if people have had things go on in Germany.

*(That said, people are free to adopt those characters if they can prove they 100% know the characters and can handle them.)
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

As far as I know, I think atwag is on a sort of hiatus while we are looking to see which RPs to focus, being Infinite Project the more developed one in different areas for example.

As for a game nation or empire having an actual country... It sounds possible, I wouldn't be surprised if Bowser was a Prime Minister or King of a territory for example.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Fair enough. Well, if this RP is on hiatus, gimme a shout when it’s back up.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

You could also participate in the other RPs

Spoiler:

Comment

Not interested. And though I'm not officially out of TSU, there's little chance I'm returning as is.

Addendum: I did a little searching in the OOC and IC threads. As it stands (unless Cucoo and other peeps are alright with it and willing to help me with it), I won't be conquering the entirety of the Germany without some retconning. Once this RP comes back, I have an area of Germany that I propose to have under my faction's control.

Comment

I mean giving a huge chunk of a country to a role player with a tendency to suddenly leave role plays without any warning doesn't seem like a very good idea to me.

Comment

I've only left one RP without warning so I'd call that a little unfair. I announced my formal retirement of all my old characters here, though absolutely nobody acknowledged it...
                            That said, I don't disagree with your statement. Focus and discipline are things that I greatly lack. People who know me well enough would know that I sometimes slack off at slacking off.

In any case, my current plan doesn't have a large majority of Germany taken away and the only major German city that would be claimed would be Stuttgart. I've intentionally left out Cologne and Munich as they would lead to retcon shenanigans. Also Berlin is not affected in any way as that'd be not only a nightmare but would also lead to complications much like how you've implied above.

Comment

Well as long as it doesn't mess with anyone else's plans I guess it should be fine. I'd wait for them to respond though.

Comment

Oh boy, I hope I’m not late to the party...
                                To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Working...
                                X