X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you covred most of the RPs you have a character in, so you are on the track again.

By the way, I know who that Lamia is :3
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welp. My app in TSU is done. I feel like I could have done better with it ;-;

Comment

As in my recent TSU OOC post, I like your app and would be glad to see the naga around ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That moment when I don't know what to do......

Comment

The moment you can ask for suggestions or help

Spoiler:

Comment

Well right now I'm not needed that badly in any of the RP's (in TSU waiting for someone else to post like Tewi, or Flan.) ATWAG I'm just waiting on S1 or Wriggle. Among other things kinda meh.

I mostly don't know which game to play as I'm getting bored of most of my games.

Also I am aware of Jasmine's app, but I'm going to wait and see if at least 3-4 people like her app before accepting it for hopefully obvious reasons.

Mostly bored and don't know what game to play.

Comment

So how is everyone?

Comment

Movie marathon.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Movie Marathon? Of what kind of marathon?

Comment

HOUSE OF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLVES

ALSO DONE WITH CLASSES
                      Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-21-2015, 12:31 AM.
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

House of Wolves? HOUSE OF WOOOLVES

Comment

I´m reading Fanfictions at the moment

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ah. Fanfictions. A place that one should tread carefully. Unless one is sadistic/masochistic.

Comment

Just some anime movies
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Additionally, just going over plans I've been formulating in my head for the RPs. I plan on having Hazama thoroughly fuck up everyone's days for awhile.
                                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X