X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me Serene, I have seen things that shouldn´t be seen, but other times I have found great diamonds in the mines of Internet Literature
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

...I go on Fanfiction.net from time to time. In fact, I'm writing one myself. With Kilel's help, of course.

Comment

Gaaaaaaaah. That moment when I want to post in TSU, but Tewi reserved a post ;-;

Comment

SURPRISE HELLO FROM PRINCESS KAGUYA!

Hi guys! *Gives everyone a huggle cuz can, and insomnia sucks....*
          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

AAAAAA HI KAGUU
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I wish I still had as much fun as I did in LittleBigPlanet 2...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=A1f73gIdQjI
                Last edited by Castlemario; 05-21-2015, 07:57 PM.
                To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

GAH, I got this scene perfect for Midna's backstory DX

SUS, that green haired of yours will face an emotional wreckage from the twili
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok update:
                    Revert to original 4 month plan.
                    Partly because I can't really do anything and i don't care enough to to try anymore.

I somehow did have something longer but at this point I don't think anyone wants to hear me questioning my existence and purpose of being here... again... for like... the 4th time...

God detaching myself from gaming and using the forums is taking a shit ton out of me mentally. It is taking all the willpower I have left that's somehow keeping me from completely self-destructing and not doing something drastic to minimize my concerns.

Comment

well.. you can at least talk here

Spoiler:

Comment

That's part of the problem, though.

I care too much about what happens here I can't detach properly when I'm being asked to do so completely.
                        I'm being forced to not care and I'm at odds about it. Also recall the few times I questioned the fact if anyone really cared about what I do here, and I mean really care. How many times does everyone, and not just here mind you, undermine what I've done or just blantantly ignored it. That disrespect makes me want to make my 4 months partial leave into a more complete absence. Though that's just that frustration talking. It's annoying that I do get annoyed so deeply here. And that just compound things. Between the things that annoy me, me trying with every other fiber of my being to not game, and the fact I have to detach from here is setting me really close to my usually self-destruct routine. The worst part is I can't say I don't know what to do. Because all I need to do is not care anymore.
                        I need to not care but that's hard to do because then there will be nothing left of me to care about and I still care about that.

This is annoying...

Comment

@everyone

I'm back from work. I'll see if I can post tonight. I've been kind of exhausted lately.

Also, sorry for not checking in and talking with you guys either.

@Cucoo

If it's a complete detach you're looking for, there may be another way. When I was gone for those ten months, I was working on the PALADIN Arc, refining Canon, improving my ability to RP, and improving my characters. Sure, I was still thinking about RP stuff, but it kept me occupied and dated my need to remain here without actually needing to get online.

How I see it, there can always be that middle ground, a hobby of sorts when there really is nothing else to do.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

How I see it, there can always be that middle ground, a hobby of sorts when there really is nothing else to do.
                            And with the way things are turning out, I'll have to accept that as the new reality. Pretty certain right now that the part of me that's screaming in mental pain from dealing with this is my desperation to cling to this completely rather than not. I'm going to take the 4 months and just remain a ghost even when I have access.
                            Gods this is going to be difficult.

Comment

@Cucoo
                              It really is.I TRY to make something exist. Everyone looks down at me for doing so.
                              I've had to argue with people, had to explain stuff, had to do this and that...
                              I've never wanted to give up though.
                              It must be tiring and exhausting for you, though
                              Take a break, as i call it.
                              Focus on 1 topic. Don't overheat yourself.
                              To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Originally posted by Castlemario View Post
                                @Cucoo
                                It really is.I TRY to make something exist. Everyone looks down at me for doing so.
                                I've had to argue with people, had to explain stuff, had to do this and that...
                                I've never wanted to give up though.
                                It must be tiring and exhausting for you, though
                                Take a break, as i call it.
                                Focus on 1 topic. Don't overheat yourself.
                                Castlemario, Cucoo isn't overworking himself, he's just not being allowed much internet access, or any video game access at all because of school performance.
                                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X