X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Well it is stated that Knuckles has supernatural abilities like Geokinetic (ability to control earth), and heal himself with the elemental powers of the earth as well as a few other things. Also Knuckles may be able to use the power of the Chaos Emerald's like Sonic and Shadow, but he is not an adept user at them despite being a guardian of the Master Emerald. However he does know how to utilize the power of the Master Emerald itself, which only a few people in the Sonic Universe knows how to do.

Don't forget that Knuckles isn't that fast (being unable to barely keep up with Tails who is said to be one of the faster characters in the series), and in combat he prefers a more straight up fighting style and is easy to read and avoid. His attacks may be dangerous, but they are highly predictable.

While he may not be exactly highly intelligent, Knuckles is well-versed in ancient cultures, ruins and legends, and is very knowledgeable on the subject, such as when he was able to translate the ancient texts at Gigan Rocks with little effort. So he can be helpful when it comes to searching for ancient artifacts or something in the RP and other things as well. Don't forget he tends to stay away from industrialized areas, and Knuckles is quite reckless and can be easily provoked into a mad rage at times. When such a thing happens Knuckles does tend to not hold himself back.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So he's only missing those things, right?

I've been thinking, should I edit John's app and put that the suit doubles his lifting capacity?

It won't change much, except for giving him the canon strength modifier and boost his unarmored lifting capacity to around 33 metric tons.

What are your thoughts?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yikes I played too much to remember that I was going to find a server for us to play in other than Yuukuricraft.

:/

Well while I wait to fall asleep, what can we do in terms of RP?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Yea those... well and I left out his skills in using Extreme Gear (from the Sonic Riders series) since Extreme Gear won't be in the RP.

Knuckles may be physically strong beyond belief, but he can be dealt with especially if someone is faster than him and/or knows how to read movements and attacks well (which would be common in the RP.)

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm not really sure. Since Kristia, Wonder, and Cucoo aren't here, we can't really do much.

@SUSTIC

What extreme gear?

I also know about the strategy needed to stop him.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Extreme Gear is a general term.

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Gear

Comment

Then I shall take my leave.

Ciao.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

@SUSTIC

So it's basically hoverboard parts, right?

Anyways, I think Knuckles's profile is good. He's tough, but beatable.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

Not just Hoverboards. They can also come in Hover Bike, and Hover Skate varieties. Boards are just the most common type :P

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ah, I see. It would make for a good traveling device.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on changing the strength factor?
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea they would.

Anyways my thoughts on changing the strength factor is all up to you. Change it if you want to.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

Quiet on the forums today, isn't it?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea it is.

Katrix is gone for the weekend, Kristia went on a date earlier during the day while you were gone, Wonder is going on a trip soon, and Cucoo is probably either dead tired, or incredibly busy. Wriggle is... well... like how Wriggle usually is.

I've been on all day, just been waiting for you or someone else.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Sorry about that.

Anyways, do you want to start back up in IC? Did I post last, or did you?
                              sigpic

Comment

It's okay. I'm used to waiting all day for people.

You posted last, I will make a post with Elsword and Raven soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X