X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are three types in this world. Beats, Skullcandy, and TurtleBeach. Post which one you are

SkullCandy here

Comment

@SUSTIC

I used to have some Bose headphones, until someone stole them, along with my used deodorant stick. (Apparently, the poor guy couldn't afford deodorant.)

Just one more reason for me to hate this place.

@Wonder

I still have yet to try the other three brands. I used to use Bose headphones.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. Server is down and I'm bored. What are you guys up to?

(You saw nothing here!)
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

My internet is dying, but I'll keep trying to be online
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone. Everything is going great in London. Got some great photoes. (And I have barely started going trough and applying some photoshop magic to most of them. These ones have it tough.)

I see no one posted in Fight Against Fantasy.
            Well at least you didn't post to much here either.

@Wonder

I actually go for professional quality. Personally i have SB EVO ZxR where I can tweak the sound to my liking on the go. Of course they are expensive, but who cares
            Last edited by Katrix; 12-14-2013, 05:03 PM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

Sorry about not posting. I didn't think it would be a good idea to continue without you.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                KATRIX! \o/ You're here and you're in Britain! I remember the last time I visited London. It was for a school trip where we went to see several theatre performances like Hairspray and Mama Mia. It was really fun.
                Hope you're having a great time over here.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                  Hello everyone. Server is down and I'm bored. What are you guys up to?

@TRXD

Well, I'm posting in IC and here, as well as playing Minecraft with some of my favorite mods.

How about you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Post updated for Pringles Kristia and Wondurr
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You just quoted what I would've said. (-_-)
                      But I'm waiting on Cucoo to come online, hanging out on Mumble although everyone (except one or two guys) is playing Starbound and in their own Starbound room. Also, preparing to play some modded Minecraft. FTB's Direwolf20 pack came out for 1.6 and it has the Ars Magica 2 mod which I'm so hyped about.

Comment

@Wriggle

Already posted.

@TRXD

I recently downloaded FTB and tried out a couple of the modpacks last night. My only gripe is that they use NEI to find crafting recipes.

In my opinion, CraftGuide is much better. It's very user-friendly and has a search bar.

I still have yet to try Direfolf20 though. What's it like? What's the Ars Magica 2 mod like?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121
                          I'm used to NEI. Never used CraftGuide.
                          Ars Magica is basically a magic mod that allows to perform magic and, with it, do various things. Digging, smelting items, combat. You name it, there most likely was a spell for it.
                          The 2nd iteration, Ars Magica 2, allows you to make custom spells and it has a more refined magic system than the original. Think about it. Custom Spells. I could have a spell of each of the seven elements and have the best Touhou RP ever.

Comment

@TRXD

I gotta try that out later. It sounds very versatile.

What I use is the Touhou Items mod. You get to create spellcards and make you own Danmaku attacks. You get the basic crafting items from Fairies, and can make various Danmaku types. The items are much harder to build because of the rarity of the components, but they are very fun to use.

It would be awesome if the server could somehow implement it.

Here's a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXinMD-H6g0
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

NEI have many other features too. And yes, it does have a search bar. You can also filter by mod or category, use it for spawning in items, change the time with it and then there is the fact that most mods that have to write a plugin for those types of mods write it for NEI.

Also, found this.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@S121
                                I've been curious about getting a Touhou mod for Minecraft. But that looks really awesome and rather well done. I'm going to download that and have a lot of fun with it.
                                F*cking love the effects done with Sakuya's knives.

Comment

Working...
                                X