X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddammit Thresh's theme never ceases to creep me out.

Tis a shame I didn't play it outside during Halloween and used Elise's theme instead.

@SUSTIC
    Well you don't do much that influences me anyway hhhehhehe
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just to clear things up, John didn't try to pull the hook out. He was actually pulling the chain to tug Thresh towards him, hence why I said that he pulled the chain towards Patchouli. They're both pulling in opposite directions.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Thanks. The reason behind is that I'm usually up early in the morning (or all night in some cases), and around this time I tend to start to crash. Usually I'm a bit nocturnal and sleep most of the day, and only wake up at night. However lately that has been changed a bit.

@Wriggle

Yea I know, but once Knuckles gets added to the archives I will have a character in South Korea for Jinx to interact with.

Also you haven't been playing Elsword lately (6 days to be exact.) Have you been playing other games and/or busy with other things? I'm asking is because I haven't played as my Chung Deadly Chaser so you can catch up.

Comment

@SUSTIC
          Cheers.

Uh
          Yeah I'm kinda busy with League.

@Pringles
          Oh no I think you're the one mistaken.

Go look at Thresh gameplay and you'll see why. He literally pulls himself towards whoever has bee nhooked.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Okay. I just hope you don't completely forget Elsword and the guild >->

Comment

@Wriggle

Can you explain what happened with the hook? I'm a little bit confused on that. It said that John's pull accelerated Thresh's pull? John was pulling in the opposite direction.

Anyways, how should we go about the nightmare?

@SUSTIC

Ahh. That sometimes happens to me too. Sometimes I'm nocturnal, while other times I'm normal.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                Just look at Thresh plays. John is pulling Thresh towards John, while Thresh's Q allows Thresh to glide towards the target.

In terms of nightmares, let's say John is submerged in the memory of his losses of Cortana, then sees the same fate for everyone he considers as close ones, up to the point that he cannot even move.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Lol. I guess that's one thing we share.

Our sleeping patterns are messed up usually.

Comment

effing internet won this round, but im still here
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                      \o/ Praise the Fox

Rena and Nera are undergoing another battle, this time a spectre closely resembling this badass.

sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

*Sigh* I'm back. Sorry for being inactive. I've been incredibly busy at work this past week.

So what have I missed while I have been gone?

Comment

@Chaos

Welcome back!

I believe there's a summary linked in the original post.

@Wriggle and Kristia

It's going to take me a while to post my first "nightmare" post, but it will be here "soon."

Ah yes, the dreaded "soon."
                          sigpic

Comment

Twas going to post it for you but that is fine too.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

I checked the summary, but didn't see anything involving Richter yet. Did Katrix respond to my one post with Richter?

Comment

@Chaos

Here you go. Here's Katrix's post.

Spoiler:
                                Forest - London | Night

Lucily everything seemed to go all smooth. The man didn't seem like too much of a threat. "You are in a forest by the city of London. If you walk that way you will eventually reach my mansion. If you go that way you will go towards the city." Ansem pointed in the different directions for the different places.

@Wriggle

You can if you want. I was simply retelling the final mission in Halo 4, which would take me a couple hours to provide a detailed description of the entire mission.

It would be much easier to react instead of create.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-15-2013, 12:28 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X