X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1, 2, 3
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

As simple as do re mi
      A B C
      1 2 3 baby you and me yeah
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Another test. What for? Nobody will know.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Derp check

I think I broke my notification settings

Edit: Derp check complete, all systems normal.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-30-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I do apologize for those who are waiting on me on posts. It's been crazy since Friday for me. I'll get to posting now.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Boople Snoot

Babadook (Babadook. Name of a Horror Movie. Quite a good one. Check it out even though it's not Halloween.)

Comment

Something something disappearing for a long while something something
                Something something something usual depressed spiel that I give something something something
                *Something something
                Spoiler:

No, I don't feel fine. Today shook me up again to another breaking point and it's getting to me. Therefore, dark, darker, yet darker humor is turning up.

Spoiler:

I don't wanna live with myself right now, sorry. Be back when I can.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-11-2015, 12:59 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Is everything going to be okay?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just going through absolute emotional Armageddon right now.
                    trying to stay determined.
                    not really feeling up to it right now.
                    this time I might finally break and actually push things aside and focus properly.

Gimme like a few weeks to sort through things. I'll come back when this is over.
                    Remember back when I originally was going to disappear for a few years to get college over with?
                    This might be that point where I can't really work around that and actually commit to that.

Comment

Cool leg is hard, man.
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@ everyone

Due to an issue with Sustic's router, he may be absent for a few days.
                        sigpic

Comment

NOT UNLESS I BORROW A FRIEND'S COMPUTER THAT I TOTALLY DIDN'T ASK TO COME INTO HIS HOUSE AND JUST HOP ONTO HIS COMPUTER, TURNED IT ON, AND HOPPED ON WHICH I TOTALLY DIDN'T DO.

He's cool with it though. So for about5-6 hours today and tomorrow I'll be able to get onto his comp. Though I might be doing this until well... My internet problems are good.

Comment

@Zekai

I wish I had more time to further explain the reasoning behind this, but could you edit your post? Zero really would not have been able to notice Azeruk in the middle of a fight while on the frontlines, even more so when neither Zero or the race page states that Jin have enhanced senses. That, and Azeruk is kind of timeshifted at the moment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Don't you know anything about Dragon myths or reptile ecology? Dragons have great sense of smell and some reptiles are sensitive to the areas around them.

Also the post says that "Azurek followed stealthily behind" and not the he followed while timeshifted so I see nothing wrong with my post. So before asking me to edit, make sure your posts are done right too.

Comment

@Zekai

Yet it does not state in the race description in the OOC or your app that he has enhanced senses. I don't want to piss you off, but your logic is like me saying, "don't you know anything about scylla lore and mythology", or "don't you know anything about sylph lore and mythology?"

I'm sorry if you did not read my earlier posts, but I never stated that he left the timeshift either. If it makes you feel better, I'll fix the post, because I had very little time to post at the time, but I'm not the only one at fault here.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-13-2015, 09:32 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X