X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let me get this straight, you want me to edit my post so where we let Aion get caught in the attack and die? THATS A GREAT IDEA!! Lets kill off Cucoo's OC without asking him!!! (Said in great sarcasm) So when Cucoo comes back and finds out that we killed Aion off, you better take the blame cause I made a post to have someone save him at least. (And here I thought you was smart enough to figure that out)
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Ahahaha, ok~.

Smartassery will get you nowhere. Insulting one's intelligence is only effective when you can execute the insult with proper grammar.

*Ahem*
      Observe:

So let me get this straight. You want me to edit my post so that we let Aion get caught in the attack and die? THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!! Let's kill off Cucoo's OC without asking him!!! (Said in great sarcasm) So when Cucoo comes back and finds out that we killed Aion off, you'd (or "you had". Whichever suits your fancy and makes you a "Happy Pappy." ^u^) better take the blame because I at least made a post to have someone save him. (And here I thought you were (the irony is actually quite humorous with this comment ) smart enough to figure that out. (Oh yea, and don't forget to double space your sentences. That's basic writing etiquette. ;p )

Listen, I was not acting like a smart@$$ to you at any point in my previous replies, so I DO NOT deserve to get shot in the face by you, and neither do I deserve to be insulted by such a comment. I was willing to make a compromise, but because I hurt your ego somehow, you decided to take the low road and lose all sense of civility. If it really makes you feel better, I'll fix the problem and have Azeruk pull some timehax to protect Aion.

Now, shall we return to talking instead of insulting one another?
      Last edited by S121; 12-14-2015, 06:42 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

You didn't hurt my ego or anything. I figured since you talk super techy, you could've figured out what I was planning without having to say anything. Also my grammar isn't great and it looked fine to me.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

And what were you planning? I may be smart and talk with a bunch of words, but I'm not psychic. ^^;
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Are you seriously asking that? Having Azurek getting Aion out of there before he gets hit by the attack. Wasn't "get Aion out of here" clear enough?

Comment

@Zekai

Well believe it or not, I was actually going to have Azeruk hop in to help out with that. My only gripe is that although Azeruk had been sneaking behind the group for a while, he was suddenly noticed now. In the current situation, noticing Azeruk would be awfully convenient after all this time.

Consider how Zero is staring down a necromancer while Aion's life hangs in the balance and could be snuffed out at any moment. Zero has the (I say this because of your app and the Jin race page's lack of stating "enhanced senses") sight, hearing, and sense of smell of a human and has his back facing toward Azeruk.

This situation would be like if a character was hiding in a bush, and one nearby character spots him without delay.
              sigpic

Comment

.............. FIIIIIIIINE!!! I'll edit my post. Also Zero is half human/Jin so don't think he only has human capabilities.

And edited so be happy.

Comment

@Zekai

Thank you. I will also try to be more vigilant with my posts as well.

Also, just make sure to add the enhanced senses thing to the app. I say this to protect you against accusations of metagaming from other RPers. Take me for example. I do know what dragons are, but I also know there are many interpretations of what dragons can do. I also take a literal interpretation when reading apps. This makes it hard to understand what your character can do. I saw this same problem with my character Takeshi, so I took care to write down his senses.

Enhanced Senses - Being a Crow Yaju, Takeshi has a slew of various advantages stemming from his biology. Such advantages are increased intelligence and ingenuity, greater observational learning capabilities, enhanced ability to sense and understand language, inflections in speech, and body language, can see a wider range of colors and hues with more detail, can see parts of the UV scale, can spot things from long distances with pinpoint accuracy, slightly improved hearing, and feathers are incredibly sensitive to changes in air temperature, pressure and wind speed, and those changes are transferred down the feathers to extensive nerves in the skin, and fewer nerves in his legs and feet, which makes him less sensitive to extreme cold and allows him to sit or stand on icy surfaces.
                  I know you may feel that I'm dogging or nagging you about it all, but it's with good intentions and prevents confusion. ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh hello, things happened.

Reading through the posts, I am not surprised said things happened.
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Just a notice people:

I may not be around today because I donated blood, so there is a big chance I just sleep the day
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aww. get your rest Kristia I'll be here to snuggle you later <3

Comment

Consider this my pull out from all RPs. I'm done with them.

Comment

Wait, uh, what? Did I miss something?

Comment

@Deadmaster: He's angry over something that happened in Sanctuary

Comment

I'll at least still post some in TSU since the issue is in Sanctuary (with Tewi using a god OC and ignoring the basic RP rules)

Comment

Working...
                                X