X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

I didn't say I wasn't going to. I just said that I don't like doing such things.

Anyways I'll try and make a post tomorrow. I'm just feeling too exhausted tonight.

Comment

@Wriggle

Just a quick question, I thought John already healed Patchouli's wound and killed the pain with his "Super Biofoam, didn't he?

Patchouli asked him what was in it, he told her, then he applied it into the wound.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

if you mean Ptachouli´s wound, I know, but the group better need to be at best healt and a stomach wound can be letal
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@sus

Aye, i just fail at reassuring ^^|

Comment

@Kristia

That's the thing. The Biofoam regenerates lost tissue and kills pain. The Super Biofoam The Higher Power gave to John back in Season 1 is supposed to work even faster than the normal Biofoam, regenerating wounds within a couple minutes, and that was how long Patchouli looked through the books.

I was confused because her wounds were already addressed.

@SUSTIC

Nighty night.
            Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 01:02 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

me too, but Wriggle posted that Patcouli lied about her actual injury state so I followed the idea ^^;
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

I'm not going to bed.

I'm just too tired to do anything in the RP, or even play games. I'm just having one of those lazy days.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

@Kristia

Ok.

Seeing how the Biofoam did nothing, I'll have to set John's Biofoam canister back to 100%. -_-;

(I keep a sort of percentage for his canisters. It gives a better sense of John's supply so that I don't give him unlimited Biofoam.)
                  Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 01:10 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

@kristia
                    I read it different with the biofoam at the back of my mind
                    He made patchy lie about how it was, not is.

I would say have nera check but find nothing wrong indicating the biofoam worked.
                    Just a thought, of course.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-20-2013, 01:13 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo and Kristia

So did it work, or didn't it. I'm now more confused than before. Should I set the Biofoam canister back to 90%?
                      sigpic

Comment

Depends on what interpretation Wriggle was aiming for.

Comment

let me edit it to just let the lucario check it and patch the ok mark

Spoiler:

Comment

Quick! Everybody name the leaders of each of the seven bases, alive or deceased!

Comment

Seven bases of...?

Comment

eh.. wonder

Doc, Grumpy, happy, sleepy, bashful, sneezy, Dopey :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X