X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I suppose some foam would be slightly protruding out of the wound as it heals. Maybe Lucario heals the surface, to keep the Biofoam in?

I'm not trying to discredit Lucario and Renamon's healing abilities, but I also don't want to be discredited either. John simply healed her because Renamon and Nera weren't available at the time.

That is not my intention.
    Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 01:23 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

its ok utsuh, lets leave it like it was, so don´t worry
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok.

I moved my post because I thought you didn't see it, and I wanted to be clear that I wasn't trying to make a fuss, complain, or anything. ^^;
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.

I just got back from a nice early Christmas party.

Comment

hi there Neo, did you had a nice and stuffy meal?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

How was the party?
              sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah. I'm freaking stuffed =-=. Had to hide the alcohol from my uncle though. Only downside to it. Other than that I had a fun time.

@S121

It was fun. Met some family, and even a few old friends. I even got to spend time with my cousins again. Like I said up above. The only downside was trying to hide the alcohol from my Uncle (we ended up turning it into a game with him.)

Comment

brb for hour or two.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

atleast it was a fun time to share it with your family, that is what matters

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

I guess your uncle drinks alcohol like water, huh? (just joking around.)

Sounds like the party was a lot of fun.

@Wriggle

Ok.

Later.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Yeah. Just being with family around the holidays is what truly counts.

@S121

To be honest my uncle only drinks around the holidays ^^;

Comment

@NeoFox

That's what I meant. Some people party more than others during the holidays.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah.

Well anyways if you check my most recent post in ATWAG II's OOC I have Phantom's, and Chris's app.

Comment

Good morning everyone

How is things going here
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@ Cucoo
                                Neo-Yakuza. There are seven major bases across the globe, one in each continent. I'm asking because I can't remember some -w-

Base 1- (secret fr nao >w>)
                                Base 2- Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin (defected/missing; last seen in Groznyj Grad)
                                Base 3- Some Dude (deceased; murder in his office by Tricky Klaunn)
                                Base 4- ???
                                Base 5- ???
                                Base 6- Alfred Drevis (deceased; murder in Drevis Manor by Phantom... For now...)
                                Base 7- Albert Wesker (Deceased- murder in Prometheus Labs by Spartans plus other characters plus defected Neo-Yakuza General Gerard Teranous) (it is Albert right?)

@ Kristia
                                Yes... Just yes...
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 12-20-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X