Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ey Wriggs, did you see that idea I had on the last page for the Poke RP?
      Last edited by Koishi; 12-21-2013, 10:51 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
        Yeah, and I'm actually contemplating on it. If I end up changing the rule, I will let everyone know in OOC.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD
          Aye the son concept will hit when certain criteria are met.

I can't remember what I said before but someone that paid attention would be able to tell ya.

Comment

Okay everyone, post incoming...
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Double post. Just moving this here so I can work on it some more.

HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)
              Spoiler:
              Name: HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System)

Appearance:

Stats/Specifications:
              Spoiler:
              Chassis: Reinforced steel chassis.

Armor: MJOLNIR-grade Titanium Alloy with a thin inner layer of Ceramic Carbide. Hardened against EMPs, radiation, chaff, and jammers. Energy shields protect the armor from attack.

Reactor: Up-scaled Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor.

Weapon Systems: "Shifter" receivers, Gauss "Shifter" barrels, data-to-matter/energy materializer (Forerunner tech), integrated ammunition storage compartment, liquid Nitrogen cooling system, and an advanced AI assisted targeting system.

Base Ammunition: 20mm rounds.

Ammunition Types:
              Spoiler:
              The standard ammunition for the HEFND Defense System is armor piercing, high-explosive, discarding sabot rounds. Every round mentioned is a discarding sabot round.

Incendiary Rounds - White Phosphorus is used to create these rounds, resulting in the round giving off White Phosphorus capable of burning at 2,800 °C (5,070 °F). Variants of this round include Armor Piercing and HEI (High-Explosive Incendiary) Rounds, and can sometimes even be a combination of all three.

Electric/EMP Rounds -

Acidic Rounds -

Disintegration Rounds -

Chemical/Gas Rounds -

Muzzle Velocity: Just under Mach 40 The gun system is based off of the M68 Asynchronous Linear-Induction Motor, otherwise known as the M68 Gauss Cannon.
              Last edited by S121; 12-22-2013, 01:10 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm back guys.

@Wonder and S121

It's not Rena's house. Rena does not live in a house but rather an apartment.

Comment

Before I go to sleep

Reisen throwin' dem money in the air, makin' it rain, gettin' all dem b**ches.

Good night.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Im back from a hell of stuff and just managed to get at home just half hour ago

for some reason im wide awake, probably the coffee and energy drink

so how is everyone?
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Hi Kristia.

I'm doing fine. Just getting ready for Christmas which is only a FEW DAYS AWAY >.<!

Comment

hi there SUS

Christmas, huh? Im sure everyone will enjoy it a lot haha
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It's actually quite hectic, and it does not really feel like Christmas for me -_- My parents sadly can't make it for the holidays, and it really is quite depressing actually.

Comment

hm.. is it business or pesonal reasons?

Spoiler:

Comment

More of personal reasons. An co-worker of my fathers had passed away not too long ago, and sadly the funeral is today apparently. I would have gone, but I just don't have the money to go up to visit and they don't have the money to fly me over to their place..

Comment

well.. your father´s coworker is now on a better place

besides, Im sure you got someone to enjoy christmas over there, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X