X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good day everyone
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

you know.. I was deciding to use the stuff the beast duo had in the four month skip for more time, but they all ended up used on the banished library XD

I still got.. 5 left and can only use one for the battle, 3 are already taken and ready for the time I call them from their users and the last one is for a one chance use
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning/afternoon/evening. All depends on where you live.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

well then, I´ll be off for.. an hour. Then I´ll have two hours of free time between classes.

cya soon ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

I might get busy too.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning/soon to be afternoon everyone.

Comment

Right, hello everyone. I'm back. I'll be hanging around for a bit to post in TSU and a bit of Noire.

And speaking of Noire... Oh... How do I say this without sounding offensive or harsh...? Right... I just noticed that someone has managed to inflict a maximum of 0.75 Hendersons upon my RP. (Article if you don't know about Hendersons.)
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

im free for 1 hour and half

and if it was me, I can erase the post TR

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Just for future reference, Femtofiber Fabric is from Touhou, SSiB, Ch. 19.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

im ready, but for an hour onñy

Spoiler:

Comment

@ anyone in Noire
                            Don't worry, I have a device to detect the source of this!

Got it! All sources point to...

<------------

... Yea... I kind of stretched it too far with Rinnousuke, didn't I?

Comment

ok then, time to leave for class

cya later

Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

"Rocks Fall and Everyone Dies"

...pffftptppfpfpfpffpptptHAHAHAHA~

Comment

Working...
                                X