Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Diablo likes to yell...

Comment

@Zekai

Uh Zekai... Hajime (my char that Zekai, and Kris is with) did not "rudely push and toss away the ice." He kindly pushed the ice away as though he was just saying "No thank you." Hajime isn't that heartless.

Comment

@Wonder

Yes he does.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

- That moment when you wish you had artistic abilities and could draw in color a galaxy map, 6 unique solar systems and a representation of their planets, and then at least 7 planets' geographical maps... -

*head desk*

Comment

@SUS

Not from Zero's POV.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

AH I see now. Sorry.

Comment

@SUS

Np

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Zekai´s characters usually are like that.

serious but clueless from time to time
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well.................. yeah, that's true. I can't deny that.

Comment

I was just kidding XD
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

yeah............... but it's true though.

Comment

Hey S1, you there?

Comment

Ok
                            ...reformatted Galaxy Overview map for Phoenix
                            ...now I just need...
                            ...6 solar systems
                            ...7 unique planets among them
                            ...and then the Manor of Eternity.

...dear gods...I have to make a map of the Manor of Eternity...

I think I have reached a perpetual state of LOL Sakuya of insanity...

Comment

@Wonder

Yep, I'm here. I just ate dinner.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

I've been wondering, what game system(s) do you have?

Comment

Working...
                                X