X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TSU RPers

I'm going to go for the night. See you all in like 8 hours.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

im back and ready to roll

and cucoo, if you need to get distracted, here you go :P
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqnknxxj98
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

aye that would do it.

Anyway, I'ma get some sleep, gotta prepare for a Physics test tomorrow

...and probably not get a ton of sleep cause I'll be drilling in my head for a solution to my map problem =w=
        ...Manor of freakin' Eternity...Of course it HAS to be an darn maze...
        Otherwise nothing makes sense.
        =w=;

Comment

@ Zekai & Cucoo
          Night to ya ^^

@ Kristia
          Wb!

@ Anyone Interested In TSU Or Is Already A Part Of It And Want To Add An Extra Character
          A new 'race' has been added: survivors of the snow-drowned city. You can still be a half breed, a human, vampire, whatevs with any type of magic. But you hate ghouls and especially hate Ystmurra and Zeilyph for pretty much blanketing your hometown, killing your family, etc, etc. but other than that, you can have whatever looks and personality you want. You can even be a nice little girl, but you have a sensitive trigger for ghouls and the the ghoul pair in the university. An alternative is that you sympathize with ghouls and that you thought that how your people treated Ystmurra and Zeilyph was wrong. Another thing to note: there is a ghoul gang that always loved to terrorize that town just because they were there. All the more reason to hate ghouls.

Comment

i think iīll stay with kris ^^;
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ze back. My block is gone too.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs
                Wb!

Don't forget Jason, though.

Comment

Wriggle, the city and desert fights are still active, here is the last post

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  City

Renamon did the same process and evading easier than the first tree "You will have to do something better than that" the knight spoke cutting the last tree, her armor had faint scratches, but nothing yet.

She started speeding her way towards the red haired man, katana charging for a powerful attack

Desert

Nera was glad that this man was predictable for doing a close explotion, The aura sphere stopped most of the explosion and she braced herself using the flow of the energy at her advantage.

The lucario growled as she was appearing from the smoke with her bone staff at hand ["Maybe it wonīt stop you, but this will hurt you atleast" she said as the bone staff was going for a vertical slash

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kris/Wonder
                    As soon as Pringles posts (He said he would in Mumble) then I will add everything.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

oh ok then

Spoiler:

Comment

... I would like to just skip the question... But the question is just tearing me apart, so I'll ask while I'm awake.

What do you guys think of my simulation battle idea? Ask if you're confused about what that means.

Comment

@ Wonder

Sounds like something I tried to do

...but it went nowhere.

Comment

@Wonder

I... got nothing.

What is it?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I think that isnīt necesary wonder, the battles would ocurr on the RPs, and with that things have a surprise

Spoiler:

Comment

Like...

In most action games, there is a story mode and a 'multiplayer' mode. That's where you can have two people fight who haven't met or have no reason to fight or even to reenact a previous battle. Like, say, John vs. Jack, Rena vs. Nera, or Yukari vs. Gluttoneriel.

Comment

Working...
                                X