• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggs

Life's a bitch and then ya die.
    And it's an insufferable troll.

Comment

Cucoo, I understand that feeling.. Having school and work will give me gray hair in no time and my punching bag will die sooner
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
        You're tempting me to create OP shit to kill John immediately... I am really close to it right now.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well why would Guren try to play with him in the middle of a fight? I was assuming that Guren was giving him an opening, considering that John is trying to free him. -_-;

Besides, trying to grapple with a Spartan is a bad idea anyways, and I tried to emulate that.

What did you have in mind for it? Would you rather I edit my post?
          Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 11:08 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Well it's not that. I don't mind if John was all serious talk.

What I'm mad about is this.

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            As John spun around, he used his left arm to sweep Guren's arms away from him, as well as to slightly push his body weight over to his side. Once that happened, John quickly placed his right leg to the right side of Guren's legs, now giving Guren his right flank, and as that happened, John followed through with his momentum and grabbed Guren's head, pushing to the front of him and tripping Guren. While that happened, John grabbed his M6D Magnum Pistol with his left hand, and as soon as Guren hit the ground, John fired an entire clip of non-lethal danmaku shots at him, hoping to quickly end the fight.
            From what I read, John did all the work that I was going to have Guren do anyway (fall on the ground and shout BEFORE John shoots: WAIT WAIT WAIT DON'T SHOOT I FOUND A LOOPHOLE) creating a -0.75 Henderson. It's also ironic that you ended the battle in such drastic way when I was going to end the battle in another drastic way anyway.

You...

sigh...

I'm just tired, that's all.

Sorry if I yelled at you.

You don't have to edit. I'll manage.

Somehow.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Finefine, give me a minute... -_-;;;

EDIT:

Done.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

No you don't have to edit-

Whatever.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What I got from your post is that yes, you wanted me to edit.

Originally posted by Wriggle
                  You don't have to edit. I'll manage.

Somehow.
                  That is a verbal cue or hint that someone wants something done, especially with how you said "somehow" at the end. More often than not, people do that to intentionally or unintentionally "guilt" someone into doing something, so I acted accordingly. -_-;
                  Last edited by S121; 01-23-2014, 11:18 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mm. Tis what I get for not having Mumble in my phone (Which I don't think I can.)

Man I'm just following Murphy's Law today, aren't I?

(Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law)

Team meeting with my Creative Content Designers get cancelled because one of the designers' mother is undergoing surgery so that was out... it suddenly rained right when I was outside so me and my gf was super soaked... then the hot water goes out for a few minutes when I was taking a shower after getting back home... and now this.

When I told Cuckoo about how life is a bitch, man I wasn't kidding.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well if it makes you feel better, I get those too.

It's not like I'm mad or anything, I was simply giving my observations and what I was thinking at the time when I made the post.

The good news is, I edited my post for you, so now you can do what you originally wanted.
                      sigpic

Comment

looks like this day was a b*tch for many
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Law of the universe man...

Law of the freaking universe

Man plans, The Universe laughs.

Which is pretty much how I feel here too.

I plan, Universe laughs at my plans and destroys them and any hope of them becoming reality.

...and I think this avatar fits me perfectly now. I think I'll keep it.
                          forever.

Comment

Universe is the ultimate "That Guy".

@Pringles
                            So, when John jumps in, do not have him appear into the Banished Library immediately. Wait until Kristia, Cuckoo (POST MAN POST! Or at least give me temporary control so I can finish it for you) and Wonder to be done with theirs.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

I'll post when I'm done doing some calculations ( I have to do it in excel so this will just depend on how long it takes to format), just when I do be ready for rapid fire.

Comment

@Cuckoo
                                You've seen my rapid fire before.

Prepared.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X