Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there, Mega. Welcome back.

@TSU guys
    The cuteness! What have I done?!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back dude. As for trying to start out in ATWAG II I think you could probably have Dante wandering around the Human Village? If I recall didn't he kind of move there or something?

@Everyone in TSU

WHO NEEDS A FREAKING POST IN TSU!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Or in another country with Komachi hunting demons.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I could use a post. I think Wonder might need one too.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Eh... maybe. I'll take that one into consideration.

Anyone else got any other ideas?

Also I plan on introducing Sparda. Dante, and Vergil's father soon. I need to know where to have him be introduced as well... I kind of want an epic entrance for him...
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

im bck from work *falls on couch*
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back Kristia.

I've been waiting for you in Trinity.

Comment

and it have been posted SUS
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh? and my angry glare means nothing?

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

I was WAITING for Kristia to post before responding.

Have you heard of making a large update post?

Sorry I haven't been in a good mood all day.

Comment

@SUS

A witch does have something to do with Zero's past.
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

guys, take in mind Im reading 100+ posts and just came back from work, im tired and can easily miss some posts

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING!

I usually wait until everyone I need to respond to in a RP posts before actually posting something. I also was waiting for Kristia before posting for ANYONE in Trinity because I wanted to make one larger post with a reply to everyone that needs it.

I'm not saying that Zero's glare meant anything or not, I was just saying that I was waiting for Kristia to post so I can update not just with you, but also with S1, Wonder, Katrix, and anyone else that needs updating.

Oh and please remember what I said. I had a pretty annoying day today, and I'm not in a real good mood.

Every

little

thing

is

pissing

me

off

TODAY!

So sorry if I'm coming off mean.
                            @Kristia

It's okay Kristia

Comment

@SUS

Ok ok, I understand. That was suppose to be a joke, sorry if it didn't come out like that.

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                                Hey man, this ain't an obligation. If you can't rp, just tell us and we'll understand. Otherwise, enjoy the upcoming pic ^^

@ kristia
                                Lol... Otori got to yer mind?

Her last name is Onozuka. Inozuka is the last name of Otori.

And his dad, of course.

Last edited by wonderweiss; 01-23-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X