X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back-arino, but Ima be busy with my Fire Red LP.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
      "The Let's Play"? S121, I have three Let's Play series on my channel at the moment and three cancelled ones. I'm assume you're talking about Katawa Shoujo as that is my most popular video (except for a few others) and is set as the "channel trailer".
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Yep, that's the one.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121
          If you're planning on watching that series, get some snacks. It's has 14 (13 because Episode 8 was deleted) episodes to it so far. All of which are 30 mins on average. That's longer than your average season in a TV/anime show. Also, if I were to point some things, the series doesn't get interesting until later on. The first few episodes aren't interesting but are necessary if you wish to watch the whole thing.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-09-2014, 01:09 PM. Reason: Are - Aren't. Get it right, T-chan!
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Oh boy, this will take some time.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121
              Yeah... It will. I've actually made it an aim to release an episode of Katawa Shoujo every week. On a Wednesday to be exact as that was the day that Ep. 1 came out.

Comment

welp I've updated now even my own character bios for Phoenix to give people an Idea of who they are.
                Cicero is the only one I don't know how to tackle without spoilers...

Comment

WUT? EVEN MOAR PLOT TWISTS?

What are we, some sort of group of M. Night Shamalam or something?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

LOVING IT~

Ok good so now we can tell that it's Yukari...I hope...
                    Now that the vial is set, Grima's Truth is set, and The Monado is set into motion...

Comment

double post
                      ppfpfpfp

video game logics summarized
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

So true! XD

Where did you find these?
                        sigpic

Comment

Truer words were never spoke.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

random browsing of imgur

whenever I try to upload things to her via it I take a moment and press the random button.

this happened to pop up.

Comment

@TRXD

I checked your youtube channel and saw a lets play of Katawa Shoujo. I've pretty much beaten it already except for Rin's route.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai
                                Yeah... I was aware that several people had already done it. I'm currently doing Hanako's route. Or trying to. (Damn Emi and Rin are distracting me from my true love!)

Comment

Working...
                                X