• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Yup.

Of course, John doesn't know that.

He's doing it all for nothing! XD
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Poor John.

Heu.

Anyway, Utsuho has a lot of joke cannons.

Vuvuzela, corn, and now leg warmers.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Leg warmers?

Oh, you mean images, huh?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes.

Leg warmers.

Look them up in Danbooru's Utsuho's Fancy Cannon pool.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll be sure to, once I close out some tabs of course.
            sigpic

Comment

You still have 50 tabs open?

(/ °□°)/ Table Flippin'

Jeebuz man.

Ima go sleeperino.

TOMORROW!
              The long-awaited shoujo manga plotline will be revealed!
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.

And yes, only this time it's closer to 70. -_-;

Blame my ever-present ADHD... -_-;;;
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  @TRXD

Well, I'm thinking of using Utsuho, and depending on how Byakuren has been played, her as well.
                  Utsuho, huh? I had her at the back of my mind as to how she would be played in Noire. I always thought she be either some kind of technician somewhere or she would be another law breaker.

As for Byakuren, she is mostly a detective with a bit of a bad bone to her. (Much like Byakuren prior to meeting and saving Youkai). She knows what to do and what she needs to do in order to save people. But she sometimes just kicks back and enjoy a nice beer in a speakeasy. She hasn't been that fully developed but you can get an idea of what she's like in her app and in Major's posts.

@Wriggle and S121
                  Looks like a lot more stuff has been going down in FTB town. Need to head over there and check what's been happening.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    @Major
                    Just know that if you do decide to come back, we will still be here, and we will welcome you back.
                    Really? How quaint! So nice of you to just be kind and happy in the face of someone who is anything but! So, you'll still welcome me back even if I attack each and every one of you? Insult you behind your backs? Forget anything regarding you? Hell, I could even go on a flaming run through the forums and make everyone's lives miserable, but come on, even I have standards. I think I'll stay here for some time and act like an inconsiderate jerk until one of the corrupt mods pulls their head out of their ass and peeks in to ban me. In fact, I hope it's Keychain. I want to read a cute little paragraph about how much she 'used' to respect me, but now she considers me a plague upon the community. That'd be fuckin' fantastic. But how nice of you S121, to speak for the entire community. How lovely! If I dig up any incriminating evidence against people here, I'll be sure to come back with a smile on my face.

Your enthusiasm, optimism, and compassion sicken me. You 'enjoyed' speaking to me in Mumble? For fuck's sake, I'm hardly ever on it, and how dare you imply that you even remember me? Nobody gave a shit, so don't point a finger at me and say, "hey, you could have been more social". You clearly don't know me, or how I act, and if you even go as far as to say that you understand, then piss off. Nobody understands anything in this world.

All of this friendly, compassionate discourse sickens me. Don't you dare give me that prattle about 'respect' and 'honor' and all that jazz. You people don't respect me one bit, and you wouldn't give a damn if I left. In fact, I can already see that most people here are just fine with me leaving. How's that for respect? I practically created the RP section here and what do I get for it? A life of solitude that no 'friends' here would dare to interrupt with a trivial 'hello' or 'how are you today'. Now all I get is a giant 'fuck you and leave'. Sure, I can be more... sympathetic, but unless there's action on both sides, it'll feel like I'm bending to suit the tastes of a community. So to hell with it. If people aren't going to accommodate me, let alone acknowledge me, then it'd be better that I left.

I feel like I might become the next... What was that bitch's name? Topaz? Yeah, I could be that...

Comment

Well Mario, it's abrupt and came out of nowhere, but i'm just going to be plain simple here. Mario, you're a great writer (unlike I, who has the attentionspan of a goldfish) and if you want to go back to another community, sure, fine, go for it. It's better off for you and you can enjoy yourself. But i'll remember you, with your quite long, detailed, and usually quite well thought out posts (and that British Momiji, i'll always remember the British Momiji.). Maybe we'll cross paths again, maybe not, probably won't matter since you either won't remember me, or give two shits, which i'm fine with. See ya, and happy travels.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone!

@Major

It's your cynicism that blinds you. You're too wrapped up in your own shell of loathing that you decide to attack others. I bet you've had such a sh*t life that you're stuck like that. Funny thing is, I actually used to be like you, a cynic. I was even a loner, had no friends, and had no care for them. I actually hated people like you wouldn't believe, but I got over it. I put forth some actual effort instead of expecting the world to bend to my every whim. Let's be realists here, there will be people in this world that you will want to kill with your bare hands, and there will be people that are saints. What I found was that the people here are better than I thought, people I actually care about. In fact, it was actually your RP, ATWAG, that brought me out and helped me learn to be more social. If that's the case, then what you say is kinda BS. I had almost no social skill and had a social anxiety to begin with, but I managed to change.

Basically, you are the one I have to thank for the sort of personality change, so that's why I also have a positive opinion of you. You are the one that started this, and in a way, you are the one that facilitated this RP community's success. Heck, I could go so far and say that you are the one that helped change me. You gave the means to do so. In a sense, you created all this.

As for me not remembering you, that's not true. Last I remember, you couldn't look inside my head, could you? You don't know what I remember and don't remember. Yes, you were hardly on Mumble, but when you were on, I was actually talking with you, glad to as well. Perhaps it was the fact that talking with the creator of the RP, or maybe it was the fact that I saw a new face, heard a new voice. I also enjoyed reading your posts, how the words flowed together. It really was something, like watching fireworks. I doubt I could write like that, but it's always nice to see other people's work. You probably hate us so much because of the fact that you see what we have and are either jealous of it, or find that it conflicts with your line of thinking.

Sure, you think the optimism is sickening, but it's hell of a lot better than b*tching about how the world and everyone on it is crap. To be honest, the world is what you make of it. You can b*tch to yourself and everyone around you that the world is sh*t and needs to burn to the ground, or you can either try and find a circle of people that care about you. Heck, maybe you can man up and try to make a difference. After all, it's easy to sit on your thumb and complain. It takes a person worth their weight in gold to actually do something about it.

The fact of the matter is, you're basically saying "fuck it" and want us to hate you. You want to burn some bridges, so you're back not to join us again but to try and make us hate you. Well, I'm not exactly happy that you think that way about us, but I don't hate you. After all, I used to be like that. If anything, I feel sorry that you've fallen so far, so far that you think that everyone would rather chew off both their arms than to have anything to do with you. I'm not going to hate you because that would accomplish nothing, especially since I see through your plan here. Perhaps it's fueled more by anger than hate, and if that's the case, then just calm down. I think the reason you're here yelling at us is because you think the optimism is BS. You can only see in your own perspective. You think we're either bull sh*tting you, or stupid. You think we're unreasonable for not wanting you to leave. It kind of makes me wonder how you got that way. What made you a cynic? Was it a bad childhood (<--me)? Maybe you had too many people either betray your trust, or mistreat you. Maybe you turned on the news one day and saw how f*cked the world is. Then again, there are also people that simply want to watch the world burn.

As Wriggle once said, "not even mad". You're simply lashing out at us, trying to burn the bridges. Even though you insult me and try to verbally slap me across the face, you'll soon find out that people are a little more resilient than you thought. I said it before, and I'll say it again, We will welcome you back, once you decide to cool off. Sure, you'll probably hate me even more, seeing how I'm still positive after you insulted me.

Once again, if you decide to return, we'll be here waiting for you.
                        Last edited by S121; 02-23-2014, 11:41 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Guys guys... He's obviously not caring. Don't waste your keys on him.

@ Major
                          Thought you were leaving.

Well, everyone seems to be saying things. Guess I'll pitch in.
                          You... Remind me of big boss. No lie.

big boss was the coolest snake I had ever played as. Years had passed and he started his own community, MSF. But after years, he slowly turned little by little into a demon in mgsv. But ya know... I was really hoping to see that mgs4 side of big boss here. Like everyone said, you're welcome back, but I'm telling truths.

You won't be welcomed with open arms.

Comment

Time for a story

So there's this magical place called PSO-World forums with sub forums for each Phantasy Star Game...

In the PSO2 section lies the ever burning flames of war. A perpetual war against the conformists of logic, dissenters of logic, and the dimwits.

The conformists of logic are a group of analytic players who have stripped PSO2 down to its core formulas in order to give advice on how to optimize gameplay.
                            The dissenters of logic are a group of semi-analytic players who have opinions that differ from the theories of the conformists and see it as their divine duty to prove how the conformists are wrong.

The dimwits just instigate some crazy sh*t.

*totally just made this hierarchy up but it's semi accurate

Do you want to know what happens to the dissenters? Nothing. They don't get banned. (Hell, there's a mod that takes part of the discussions and rarely uses the ban hammer because they know what will eventually happen)

Do you know what happens to the flame wars? They die out and result in the double-checking of the analysis of the game and optimizations, further strengthening the analysis.

So why does the community keep the dissenters? Because they're useful for the progression of logic.

Moral of the story: If a dissenter starts to...dissent. Keep them. They're useful.

Comment

double post

The RP that seems to be moving the fastest comes to the hardest stop.

I screwed up didn't I by having the bridge to the Sanctuary of Light... =w=;

Comment

@Cuckoo
                                http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/image...20100625224536

Oh yeah, good morning peepz.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X