Clear All

@ SUS

You do realize what this means right?

>Robin: "I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop you."
    >Someone in AtWaG: "Oh really? You and what army?"
    >Robin summons Einherjar army
    >Robin: "This one."

Comment

even the greatest army shall fall with a good strategy, even the biggest creature can fall with the smallest one

There is always a way to beat an obstacle
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's what Robin is known for in FE: A, pulling off miraculous tactics that allow smaller forces take down entire empires.

15 soldiers vs hundreds?
        a smaller fleet of ships vs a larger fleet?
        A few thousand soldiers vs hundreds of millions?
        A small army vs Grima?

Robin: Been there, won that.

To be honest...not a lot of Fire Emblem characters have pulled off feats like Robin.

Marth is a close second imo. He lead his army against the odds when all hope was lost.
        But Robin did something he couldn't: Permanently slay Grima's ancestral incarnate.

And I found Tiki's Theme from Shadow Dragon again~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrsFz...DA3267151ABB1F
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-23-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
          @SUS

To be honest, that isn't a big reveal that needed a build up, it just tells you why Zero really hates witches.

Sent by Phone using Tapatalk
          Still it's a reveal that could potentially effect any plot points with your character.

I'm sorry but it still rubs me the wrong way because

1: It seemingly came out of nowhere (even if it does explain WHY he hates witches[really hates them])

2: It seems like it was a big thing that should have had more build up. I mean a witch murdered his mother, if that doesn't sound like something that should have a major effect on any plot points with him in the future of the RP then I don't know what is.

3: It seemingly came only after I introduced Maya to Kris. Before that no one knew that there was anything really wrong with his mother, and that is one problem with not having a bio right off the bat. As people can easily make up things for their characters past as the plot goes along. I don't mind it, I just prefer people to try and be careful with it.

Now I'm sorry if I sound mean at all, but it just rubs me the wrong way if something like His mother being murder not needing build up is kind of well... glaring to me. It just seems like something that should have been treated with more importance.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, that may be so, but then there's matching wits against other RPers. You may be playing as a tactical genius, but creativity wins battles.

I think that's the point Kristia is trying to make. Robin may be a tactical genius, but if the other guy has the better plan, then they can be systematically taken down, just like any other character can be defeated.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@SUS

I did mention in the cafeteria that his mother was dead and I mentioned that dragons get mad easily.

"No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I know that but still

Robin from his/her game has that reputation of being the unbeatable tactician.

Of course, I'm not worthy of trying to pull that off as in an RP, as one: I'm just not capable of creating tactics with the information given to me and no one lays all their cards on the table, which Robin has that ability of seeing, for me or him to create such a plan or counter plan.

In support conversations, you can see how Robin thinks...and I can't pull that off.

So far the only time Robin has been caught off guard was when the Resistance of Valm betrayed the Ylisseans (the nation Robin serves.)
                But even then, Robin was able to pull off a tactic that prevented loss.
                Or when Validar controlled him to make him retrieve the Fire Emblem.
                And there was one other instance...

Comment

well cucoo, there is something im actually proud of

How the fox by canon stuff broke most ideas you got for ACO and related things XD

then add my stubborness ingrained on her mind and her willpower is almost unbreakable since she fears three things which 2 are in control of her, but death isnīt one of those fears
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

aye

And that'll be needed later on in case something goes the wrong way with ACO and Yukari.

But still...
                    It's kinda frustrating...to have a character that's a grandmaster tactician but know you'll never be able to bring out and live up to the character's reputation...

Most of the other characters are easy to do that...
                    But Robin...
                    I can't do him/her justice.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well if it makes you feel better, I was planning on having Avery Johnson in the RP, but there is NO WAY I'm talented enough to pull off his dialogue. XD

He's one of my absolute favorite characters in Halo, but I would never be able to play him properly. I'm not clever enough.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

hm.. try playing his/her game and take notes in key moments of strategy furing the gameplay, read anything related to them to understand their feelings and actions

but the most important one, look at the world with their eyes. That is what I do with Renamon, she is serious, analitic, stubborn(duh) and cold. But she is willing to put herself in the front line to protect those who se cares and love. She acts depending on the situation, if it needs to be slow, tactics are the idea, if its hot boiled, instincts kick in and so on.

I even have dreams of being her fighting the Devas XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

aye...

it makes me second guess why I even thought I could RP as Robin...

@ Kristia

When I brought in Robin, I knew the male version quite well as it was relatively recent when I finished the game.

His tactics are...bold.

Of course if I tried such tactics here, I would get so many curveballs thrown at me that it would then become the worst idea.
                          Because Robin takes smart risks...but...

I mean...Robin leads an army into a Volcano to get at an enemy general.
                          This was to prevent any reinforcements coming from the rear as no one else would dare go anywhere near the volcano.

If I did something like that here...people would have so many "traps" already set up...even though there was supposed to be no one there prior...and render the plan useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                            @SUS

I did mention in the cafeteria that his mother was dead and I mentioned that dragons get mad easily.

But we still didn't know HOW she died.

Anyways I'm not in a real pleasant mood right now, so it's all in the past. Just... try to give a slight warning next time. I also wasn't paying attention to what Zero was really doing during the Cafeteria scene with him so... yeah.

All in the past. Okay?

Comment

oh wow, I didnīt expect something like this while reading XD

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9176/...ressed/e19.jpg

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm...

I'm bored.

What do?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X