• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I wish...

I never saw that picture...

Comment

@SUSTIC

For some reason, I can imagine Isaac having that as a poster in his workshop.

Who better to have that pic than the man who specializes in killing them?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea =_=

Also I wonder what Isaac would think of Rena.

I also thought of a good scenario of how they could meet.

Comment

@SUSTIC

What do you have in mind?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Probably Isaac has to go and do some shopping or something, and on his way he bumps into Rena (once metaphorically, and several times literally.) Or something like that.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.

How should we go about this? Are you planning on introducing her today, or at a later time?
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

IDK yet. Like I said I am still waiting for her to get approved by the others first before I do anything >->

Comment

@SUSTIC

Oh, right. -_-;

Anyways, I might have an idea what Isaac would go out to buy.

I could always say that he ran out of copper, or some other material and had to go buy more. Maybe he got a case of the munchies and went to a random store, and when the store was getting robbed, Isaac and Rena stop the crook.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121

I like the idea of the last one. That or Isaac while on his way to the store or back home a nearby bank is getting robbed or something, then Rena comes in and helps Isaac.
                    Rena has the perfect Crook stopping move too!
                    Wind Ward:

Rena casts a wind vortex in front of her that sucks in nearby enemies, trapping them in its center until it dissipates.

Entangle:

Rena sets up a trap on the ground that traps targets when stood on.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Eh, I'm not sure Isaac could be easily robbed. He would most likely use his RIGsuit to fly to the store, so nobody could reach him, and even if he walked in his suit, his Advanced Armor would actually protect him from their bullets.

Interesting fact that I don't think I told anyone, but Isaac is actually MUCH stronger than he looks. XD

This seemingly normal human has enough force behind his swipes that he can decapitate someone. The crazy thing is, the strength doesn't even come from his suit. He can even do that while wearing civilian clothes and the asylum clothes. Don't get in a boxing match with Isaac.
                      sigpic

Comment

I didn't say Isaac getting robbed. A bank or something getting robbed, and Rena comes in to help Isaac stop the thief. Not Rena coming in and helping save Isaac.

Isaac has strong punches (and stomps), and Rena has strong kicks... and whenever she kicks she risks someone seeing her panties >3>

Comment

@SUSTIC

H sorry, I misread. I'm a little tired.

And as the thief lay on the ground in front of Rena, he looks up, smiles, and says, "I regret nothing." XD
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

It's okay.

That's when Rena blushes wildly turns to Isaac, and in a nervous panic sends a kick his way, but misses... giving Isaac a brief glimpse at her white and green striped panties...

Also I wonder what Lily would say when she finally meets Rena, and remembers the locket Raven gave Lily before he went off to train... Lily looks in the locket which has a picture of Raven, and his deceased fiance Seris... that's when Lily notices a strong resemblance between Rena and Seris.

Also are you experiencing a problem with the forums? I can't seem to go back and edit ANY of my posts. All I get is a blank text box when I click on the edit button.

Comment

@SUSTIC

"Hey, I didn't do or say anything. Why are you trying to kick me? Also... you should really consider wearing a longer skirt, shorts, or pants." 0///0;; It's either that, or you just don't kick so high. ^///^;

As for Lily, I think she might ask her what her name is and possibly tell her that she resembles the person in the locket.

Also no, I haven't experienced anything like that. I'm not having any problems.
                              Last edited by S121; 11-30-2013, 04:17 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

">///<" (Green will be Rena's color. A LIGHT green.)

Then what the hell is wrong on my end o.O?

Comment

Working...
                                X