X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

So they're not as flashy as the others' moves, but they are effective.

Something tells me that you might bring her into the RP as a Character, kind of like with all the others.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea.

If you want flashy moves then go for Sword Taker/ Blade Master Raven. That class is known to have some of the flashiest moves.

Also yea, I'm actually working on an app for her right now, and since the El Stone in the Elsword world hadn't been stolen yet (will be stolen right at the beginning of my arc) she is able to survive without fear of vanishing completely. Because without the El Stone in the Elsword world, the power of El grows weak and highly unstable.

Also fun fact. Her age is COMPLETELY unknown. Though it is hinted that she is pretty old, just incredibly youthful due to being an elf.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I've always wondered, do all immortal beings age super slowly (looooooong childhood and infancy), or does their immortality kick in after a certain age?

It's kind of like being born a vampire. Do they stay as babies forever?

Now just imagine a baby flying through the air and latching onto a poor human's neck with it's... razor.. sharp.. gums. -_-;
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

That's a good question...

Comment

@SUSTIC

I ask the weirdest, yet best questions! XD
            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Quick question...

Isaac is in California right?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep.

Why?
                sigpic

Comment

Because that's where I'm starting Rena at.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh yea I read the details on Rena's Grand Archer class's Hyper Active Shooter Destiny and...

It said that final arrow's range is infinite, and it can pierce through almost any enemy that comes in it's path =_=;;

Also Rena is described as a jack of all trades, with the ability to utilize a ranged weapon, physical kicks and wind, nature and fire magic. Grand Archer also has ice magic and Trapping Ranger possesses a melee weapon, and both have traps. Additionally, most, if not all of her classes, have considerable combo ability, attack power, buffs and debuffs, agility, defense piercing, elemental resistance, and mana regeneration.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I actually have an interesting question. It will most likely not happen to any of the Characters, but how do we treat the attacks that can go through enemies?

Technically, that kind of attack would be fatal to most Characters, even if it does very little damage in Elsword.

Do we go with the physics it comes with, or do we treat the injury like a real-life injury (collapsed lungs, ruptured organs, etc.)?

Can it pierce all armors? What about people that are supposed to be immune to damage, like The Devourer? Would it go through him and not damage him, or would it?
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

That's an INCREDIBLY good question. I'd say go with the physics it comes with. Can pierce targets, but due to them being magical arrows Rena has to put a lot of energy into actually allowing them to do heavy damage. Also not ALL of her skills have infinite range. Most only have limited range (it does NOT specify the range of the skills shots, and basic arrow attacks.) Though she could charge her arrows with more powerful to have greater range.

As such Shooter Destiny will be an INCREDIBLY powerful move, that takes a long time to charge but in turn leaves Rena wide open and incredibly drained afterwards.

Also the arrows would still pierce through most armors, though the stronger the armor the more power Rena has to put into it. For John's armor and shielding she would have to put a lot of magic into a single shot. Enemies like The Devourer however the arrows would pierce through him even if enough power is needed. He just won't receive damage from the shots. Same would go with other characters immune damage.

That's what I'm going with.

Also I thought of a funny joke for the RP...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, so the arrows that go through people are arrows that have a large amount of power behind them, and we should treat them with real-world injuries right?

Just trying to be completely clear and prevent any misunderstandings.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yes. When she uses normal arrow shots and stuff they will disappear on impact (will still deal damage like a normal arrow would, but would just get stuck in flesh and armor right before disappearing), but when she charges her arrows with more magic they can deal more damage, pierce enemy armor and enemies themselves (thus doing real-world injuries) as well as homing capabilities if enough magic is used. However is incredibly draining on her part. Hence would make her a literal ranger. Providing support on the battlefield by picking off enemies from a safe distance, but if the situation calls for it can take out large groups and fight up close and personal. It would be better understood when an battle with her comes around ^-^

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, just making sure.

Anyways, I think I just found a Necromorph skeleton. 0_0

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X