• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Yeah yeah I know. I'm working on it.

Comment

Plus... New avatar.

Got tired of looking at donkey snake, so I found this. Comments?

Comment

Results of Today:

and...

Į̢͙̻͈̠̤̜͈ ̴̭̭̲̰̻̕ͅf̟̯̭̟o͕̟̕͟u̧̱͚n̜̮͖͙͘ͅͅd̛̜̻ ͏̷̬̫̜̼̞̗͉̗ṯ̸̛̬͍̗̝̟̜h̛̦̮̫̺i̶̵̢̲͍̣̭̬s͏̮̲̞̠̹̱.͍̲ ̭
        ̵͉̬͈̖̘̳̗̀
        ̮̦͓̻̜̙͞͡B͘҉̧̳̭̤̪̰̦e̸͓͉̖͉̺ͅ ̡̢͔̩a̴̼͇͚̖̠̘͘͝ͅf͏̪̗̲͇̲͚̟͇̳ŕ̰̣̞̕͞a͇̟͎͢͟i̴̛̤̘̝̹͙d̴̷ ̫̪.̸̰̠̫͜
        ҉̵̷̭̤͙̹̩̥ͅ
        ̫̳̘̗̤̜̘B͕͉̥͟e̡̦̲̮̣̦̗̲̰ ̱͙̜v̡̝͚̝͕̤̳͔͎e̡̧̦̤̼r̴̤̘̫̜̼̤̗͢ỳ̟̙ ̴̩̪̰̺̣͇̼à̢̫̘͚̞f̱̲̼̝̱͎̥͟r͔͙̣̻̝̭̞͜͞ą̯̺͞͠i̠̗ͅd̻̦̠̩͜ ̩̭̩̯.̖̝͔̬͓̬

Comment

eight now im feeling stuffed with a showing belly

enjoyed too much food.. guilt can go to hell -w-
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

today I will be back home in 4-6 hours

What has been done:
            .-Renamon and Nera reached Jack and Hefnir(?) and asked to speak with the time traveler

Midna's magic hand is holding hell vanguard's scythe with a bone cracking grip

anywhere im needed, please tell me and i'll post later
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. I'm on the road and in Ohio at the moment. So far it has been a boring 3 hours.

EDIT: By the way, Happy Easter.

Sent by Tapatalk
              Last edited by Zekai; 04-20-2014, 12:24 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia
                Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                What has been done:
                .-Renamon and Nera reached Jack and Hefnir(?) and asked to speak with the time traveler

Midna's magic hand is holding hell vanguard's scythe with a bone cracking grip
                Anyone randomly stumbling across this post without any knowledge of AtWaG would be thinking 'WTF?' right now. Oh boy... Your post is simultaneously badass and confusing to the untrained eye.

Man... Anyway, hello everyone. I woke up earlier today to not only find a massive ass bar of chocolate for me. But I found that I hit 50 subscribers on YouTube! Yay... It's not as if that actually awesome at all... But it's awesome in my books! And I've been thinking about doing a Q&A video on my channel. What do you guys think? I've got already got some questions raring to go but I was wondering if any of you guys have got some questions. I've got a form for people to fill out their question(s) right here: Form link!
                Might set up a thread for this in due time but I'm not sure. If you can't be asked to ask question on the form, you can always ask here or on the thread (should I actually make one).
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hello people I'm back on.

Damn no one else checked out my app for Margaret Moonlight... Sometimes the thought of having 3 people accept an app before someone can use that character seems a bit too much of added security.

Then again in a RP like ATWAG where we are using game characters it makes sense since well... some game characters are OP as hell, if not most characters are if go unchecked. So I understand WHY we need 3 people, I just find it irritating to have 3 different people accept an app T-T

Comment

UPDATE: I'm in Tennessee now.

Sent by Tapatalk
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ Neo

plus you gotta remember that AtWaG technically doesn't have a GM to approve apps.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yeah I know that as well.

I'm just complaining because I'm bored as hell right now. Also I made one small minor edit to my app for Margaret.

Comment

Made a post for TRXD on TSU and for SUS on AtWaG. Waiting for them and Neo.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll post soon. Just need to make a post for Margaret, but I need to think of where I will have her.

Comment

Hmm I'm having trouble looking for a place for Drayden as well.

Can you get on Mumble in an hour or so? I wanna try making another arc for Margaret and Drayden.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Sorry won't be able to get on Mumble at all. Hell I actually haven't been using Mumble lately. I don't know why, but I don't really like using Mumble. We could probably talk about something in a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X