Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dang I keep forgtting people and names sorry ><

for what I understand, the shadow links are just staring at the sidelines
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Right.

...and to be honest I kinda screwed up with them because I said that it seemed as though they were under orders...
      ...but I don't know who is giving them orders...

Comment

*Sigh* I'm back. I also have bad news for my RP life here. I found that I haven't been that active lately due to a lot of personal problems. I'm not able to keep up with anything. Iron Storm is as good as dead, but people still want it to live from what I heard. So I will put that under the control of the RP community like how ATWAG is so that can stay alive.

Okay the real point of what I'm trying to say is that... I will be leaving the forums. I will be giving control of Dante, Vergil, Sparda, and any of my characters over to SUSTIC or Neo (Neo for obvious reasons.) I know SUSTIC quite well IRL, and he also has played most of the Devil May Cry games (hell me and him both played them. It's the only thing he enjoys doing with me aside from RPing. Yeah... we never had a friendly friendship. We have been more of acquaintances that we know well.) So I will either give control of my characters in ATWAG to Sustic or Neo, and I will also be at least helping on the sidelines IRL with them since I just can't keep up with the RP's anymore.

I will still drop in from time to time here on the forums whenever I can and say hi. So there is that...

So I guess this is a partial goodbye.

((Also FYI I will be heading to Japan for two months for vacation with a few of my friends, and my girlfriend so I won't be back until sometime in June if not July. (I will be leaving in a week) So don't expect to see me on during this time.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

I am sorry to hear that, but it's understandable.

Just know that we'll be here to say hi when you pop in. We'll be sure to get IS up and running again and make it so good that you'll be proud of it.

Just for future reference, could you PM us the info so that we have basin guidelines, or would you want us to make up our own story with the basic guidelines?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Mega

Peace, matey.

We'll work things out so that you can rest easy about things.

Speaking of which...
            We should create a standardized system for "Community Control."
            Maybe take AtWaG rules and set-up and convert it into a template for this? So that it's something that can be copied and pasted into the OOC's OP...?

and we totally did not put S1 up to this, putting this image as his new sigpic

Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-22-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

@Mega and everyone else who cares

I won't be taking control of any of my brother's characters. Dante, Vergil, Sparda, or any of them. They just aren't my type of characters. So I will be handing control over them to Sustic. Since well... he could probably handle them better than I ever could.

Comment

@Neo

*Sigh* I guess I'll make a post for them then. At least for Sparda and that Hell Vanguard...

Comment

Sorry for Double Post

But everyone I have no officially taken control of Sparda and all. Soon I will take control of and post for Dante after I speak with Mima.

It's a shame that Mega is going to leave, but at least he left his characters and RP in good, capable hands.

Comment

Triple post new record for me.

Anyways guys I'm actually going to be gone for a good portion of the day as I have to go into town for like 8 hours today doing errands. So... yeah... Gonna go now...

Comment

@SUSTIC

If you do have a writer's block with that RP Advice, just give me what you have at the moment at least.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

guys.. I have a Major headache due to heavy projects and school´s cultural week

so If Im inactive (even more than I am these days), please PM me so I can work on the places Im needed
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And I am done with my first app EVER! For an RP that is. Yeah I'm going for ATWAG and using Taokaka from Blazblue

Comment

Good morning peeps.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I hate peeps. Horrible little mushy candy things. Better for target practice than as food.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You know...i got a confession to make...

Every time I see someone new join us, I start making bets on how long they'll stay active until we never hear from em again.

The pessimist in me is strong today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDIT:
                                Also I'm thinking of purging the RP Group of inactive members so as to clean it up so that it accurately lists who is currently active.

This is what it has right now:

bookdragon2000
                                Chaos_Grand
                                chas_iron_beard
                                Cucoo5
                                Jmontgomery01
                                Katrix
                                Kristia
                                Lord_Jacobus1
                                Lunasa Prismriver
                                Mega134
                                Mehnum
                                Mima
                                Nastenary
                                NeoFox
                                Nitori_Kawashiro
                                Pandre
                                qscgukp
                                S121
                                SUSTIC
                                TRXD
                                wonderweiss
                                WriggleRid3r
                                Zarem
                                Zekai

From my memory, these people are not active:

Chaos_Grand
                                chas_iron_beard
                                Jmontgomery01
                                Lord_Jacobus1
                                Mehnum
                                Nastenary
                                Nitori_Kawashiro
                                Pandre
                                qscgukp
                                Zarem

out of 24, 10 are not active.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-22-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X