X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    Consulting the anime? Ooooh... It's both a bad and a good idea. When I watched the anime, I got very different opinions compared to the games. Sure, Cynthia was a badass and was completely awesome in both. But in the anime, she seemed to used more for puns (a la indecisive Cynthia) rather than for plot. Her voice came off as bland and boring rather than strong-willed or badass. That's why I think of Cynthia from the games mixed in with my own headcanons rather than thinking of the anime.

I could be wrong about anime Cynthia because I have not watched any episodes outside of Diamond and Pearl where she stars in. And I know she was in the later Black and White episodes. I just didn't watch much of those because getting rid of Brock and having Iris as fem-trainer instead of Helga or Rosa was a bad idea. Not because I favour fem-trainer over other females in the series. But because Iris' personality is SO AWFUL! On the other hand, I should try to get into the X and Y anime because I want to see my new fem-trainer waifu Serena and I honestly think that Clemont might be a good character, if done right (although that breaks canon because he is a gym leader. Maybe Pokémon Z might have a different Luminose gym leader?).
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

Good thing you popped up. i have a little something I found from Season 1's OOC for you.
      Spoiler:

Originally posted by S121

ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!

LOOK UPON THE FACE OF YOUR NEW RULER AND TREMBLE IN FEAR!!!

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

UPDATE: IM IN KEY WEST!!!!!!

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@S121
          I approve of this.

And I will now save that image into my collection.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hello everyone

I'm not really supposed to be on the internet at all today. Only way I actually got on was because I have to prepare for a school project. Please wait a little bit for me with Tristan.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok, will do.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Krispi and everyone
                I made the app for Cynthia. Tell me when and where she is needed.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back. Time to start posting in ATWAG and the others.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S1

Hope you are still not addicted to Margaret's theme. I absolutely love it.

Also I had an idea thanks to Sustic. He said that "In Margaret's theme it states that she sings it to her opponents when she fights them, but the song is directed towards Travis Touchdown, the main character of No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2. So why not try and make alternate versions of Margaret's theme with most of the same lyrics, except directed towards other characters in the RP? You know like how she seems to be singing Philistine though with insults towards Travis. Well imagine a version of Philistine with her instead say insulting John or Elsword in her song instead of Travis."

Well that's what I'm going to try and do! Though I will need help from all of you guys X3

Here is the original song:
                    Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me!
                    Why? Cause they all die!
                    When I sing, I end their lives
                    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
                    Well, you're a goddamn philistine!
                    (She repeats this two times)

Requiem aeternam
                    Bullets right through the sternum
                    No love bide to hell, bane

Reaper's got your name!

Margaret is Greek, you geek!

It means "a pearl," I'm a pure girl
                    Boys cannot crack this oyster shell
                    So go on, whip around that sword like you're the best, it's such a bore
                    Another hero? Oh, please!
                    ( She repeats this line 2 times)

...Requiem aeternam...
                    ...Reaper has come, sinner...

Thigh-high socks are my absolute territory
                    Go on and drool; the otaku cannot resist
                    You think the fire in your eyes makes you a tiger in disguise.
                    Dream on, you goddamn pussy!

Reaper, Reaper, that's what people call me!
                    Why? Cause they all die!
                    When I sing, I end their lives
                    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
                    Well, you're a goddamn philistine!

All the stuff in bold are lines directed towards Travis. Let's find a way to say replace those lines with lyrics involving say insults towards John. So anyone care to help?

In fact here is her song + lyrics:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOe4vEdJ3x0
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 04-21-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Oh yea, that's right. SUSTIC told bme about that.

I think it would be an interesting idea. I'm not the greatest poet, but I am good at making fun of lyrics. Why not take that skill and use it to create something constructive? Of course, we're going to have to plan out who she will fight before it happens so that we can plan and create lyrics for it.

In the end, I think it would be a good idea. After all, singing is a part of her character.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not a good idea to be taunting the likes of Yukari, Alvis, Auditor, or any other reality warpers.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Who said she would be fighting them? She's an assassin. She doesn't kill people just for no reason. Besides I doubt she would actually even be fighting them.

S1 is also right as Margaret singing and taunting her opponents IS a part of her character. She can fight anyone as long as she is paid enough. I doubtr she will even fight Yukari, Alvis, the Auditor, or anyone else of such caliber. She will most likely be fighting the more human characters.

Comment

Sorry guys, busy monday and I lost my phone last week. I only have this much time to do anything, but I'll post for everyone tomorrow, promise.

On a side note, I just noticed something: If I have the material, I'm pretty damn good at making people feel bad for all of the villains in ATWAG that I made.

Believe it or not, Lucifer has quite the backstory, and if you complete arc 1 as I predict, you will unleash his true anger. Anything you saw was arrogance or annoyance, but no true fury.

HM's is a given. He has been used by many people over and over again, and he might just die whilst under someone's control.

Jack literally has nothing to live for anymore. Takoizu took everything away from him before he was even born(?) and she probably doesn't even realize it.

The only villains not to feel anything but hatred for is Ases and Grezcht. Both of them are cold-hearted manipulators seeking power.

Comment

im back home people, how you been?

to answer your question wriggle, you can sent her to Washington whre Midna, Link and Vargas are battling the hell vanguards
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                                ...where Midna, Link, Morgan, Pit, and Sparda are battling the Hell Vanguard
                                fix'd

Oh and the group there are still surrounded by Shadow Links.

Comment

Working...
                                X