X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you cucoo, already written and saved ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
      You can insert spoilers doing this:
      [.spoiler=]Insert your spoiler here[/spoiler]

*sigh* If only [code] would not parse BB code and show raw text...

@Cucoo
      Oh, I hate it when people (including myself) put the [img] on the same line as a line of text.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 04-23-2014, 12:18 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It shows a list which you can select the item you want and it will jump to the usage of that item.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-23-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

No need to worry Cucoo I fixed the pictures in my app. Sorry for the original problem ^-^;;

@Any of the mods of TSU

Could any one of the mods of TSU review my app? He said that it would be biased if he accepts it since he did help me with a lot of it.

Comment

It wasn't really a problem
            just

makes me twitchy when it happens.

Comment

If it makes you twitchy because it's a pet peeve then I perceive it as a problem. As such I will seek out to terminate it. Lol.

Comment

@Serene

I'm what you might call an Assistant to Moderaters. I keep track of Element User and Dorm lists so once it's accepted, let me know your room number and element you're using and I'll update the list once I can get the chance.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'll be sure to, and if I by chance forget to... please... shoot me where I'm sitting...

Comment

Getting rid of BBCode is easy

BBCode
                    [b]no BBCode[/b]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Serena
                      Fortunately, I am a mod who does actively review apps instead of only doing so when asked. (You don't know how annoying it was when Cygnus was made). I'll look into your app shortly. I'm currently rebooting my computer because of a network adapter issue. Wow... I'm literally rebooting my computer for the first time in months... Jesus...
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Windows 8 doesn't really need to reboot. If you are not on Windows 8 tough, bad TRXD.

Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          If I'm NOT on Windows 8 then I'm bad?

Katrix...? I do not intend to insult but... What world do you live in? How can you call someone bad for not having a GODAWFUL OS? Windows 8 is a bad OS that was designed for the bumbling idiots who like flashy pathetic apps that they could get on their smartphones. It's structure and design take up more GB than it needs to. Seriously! So much memory is lost to petty apps and functions that NO-ONE should ever need. And I NEED that memory in my C: Drive. The new Start Menu is pointless and you'll be wanting to see more of the good old desktop than of that tiled mess. There is just so much that I dislike about Windows 8 compared to Windows 7 and every other good OS. If I could get a different OS, I would most certainly go back to Windows 7.

So here's the question Katrix? Which is the bad one? Me or Windows 8?
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 04-23-2014, 12:52 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

Well it kind of depends on how you look at it. If it's Windows 8 VS. TRXD then I would say Windows 8.

If we however are talking about Windows 8.1.1 VS. TRXD then I would say it's pretty equal.

Who knows, maybe by Windows 8.2 it is the winning part.

Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              Because it's you, I'll spare you of any further injury and insult. But know that there are several lines that one must not cross when it comes to me. And so far, only you and a couple of others have nearly crossed one, in this community.

Also, what do you mean I'm on par with Windows 8.1.1? (Or rather 8.1.1 is on par with me). Does that mean that I am bad? Or does that mean that Windows 8.1.1 is good? Or are we both the same? We are both bad or both good.

Comment

You can't take a joke, can you?
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,