Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Ok, take your time.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Aye

oh and something else that...would probably be a problem in AtIaG

I want to make a post that would draw attention to Kenway but

1) the first thing I can think of is either a groan or some piece of debris falling and making noise.
      2) It will be an insanely short post.

halp

Comment

And I shall congratulate my mind for forgrtting more things than remembering them..

um.. whatīs the situation in EG cucoo?

EDIT: The post I spoke about is 3414

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        SDM

Renamon and Nera looked at eachother and nodded "Ok then, Iīll do it" the lucario spoke to Glaive as she leaned on a wall prepared for the mind trip

"I will stay here just in case unwanted guests appear to cause problems to the four of us" Renamon explained to the masked guy

Voile

"Looks like the beast duo reached our target, for now he is at good hands" Samus spoke looking at the new dots on her radar

Shepard was at the door to the library and nodded "Then we can search for your reptile friend, isnīt it?" she asked to the blonde

"Yeah, Letīs get this done" the bounty hunter spoke knocking on the door calmly
        Last edited by Kristia; 04-22-2014, 11:15 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

TL;DR
          Aurora tried to explain the restoration process to the group which would involve mainly the restoration of the various terrains and of materials on any of the planets and the removal of any "obstacles" that get in the way.
          The barrier that contained her afterwards went black when a mysterious black knight entered the room stating that access to the computer would be impossible without removing the barrier restraining Aurora.

Comment

@Cucoo

No worries. I was going to have John look for survivors right after handing Koishi the weapon.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hm.. let me think about what to do, Mara will be herself and act as she usually does..

being neutral and serious
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

RP General Discussion

(Anyone in mumble last nite would understand)

This
                This is what a destiny fulfilled looks like.

Spoiler:

And it is glorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-23-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Hey goodmorning everyone. Quick question when any of you go to Youtube and search for anything do you get No Results? I have been getting no Results when trying to search anything on and only on Youtube.

Comment

RP General Discussion

Aye, its not just you.
                    Unless you were also using mobile ver and its only that...

EDIT: desktop mode works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No I'm using an actual computer.

Anyways planning on joining two other RP's or at least one. Might join Suisti-chan's TSU.

Comment

Goodmorning people.

Listen I won't be on today because I will be going to a wedding a friend of mine is having, and I won't be back until late tonight. Please note it's 6 in the morning.

Comment

And my app for TSU is done! X3

Comment

@ Serene

6 words

put pictures in spoiler boxes please

especially when they're that big and that numerous

and this goes for everyone that does this: never put "appearance:" in line with the image code. put the image code a line down from it. It's a pet peeve of mine because it just looks so bad when the title of the section is at the bottom of the picture and to the left instead of being above.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-23-2014, 11:02 AM.

Comment

but.. taokaka is too cute..

btw, how do you put the spoiler thing? when I write a post and need to put a spoiler thing, I have to find someoneīs post with it to get it

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

[spoiler =] [/spoiler]

just remove the space between the spoiler and =

the reason for the = is because it's designed to work like this

[spoiler = ending of life] everyone dies [/spoiler]

Spoiler: ending of life
                                everyone dies

it expects a string but it works when you don't put it.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 04-23-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X