Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Ehh, me too.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I'll try and get a post in ATWAG II soon S121. After I get done eating, and playing Elsword.

Comment

@SUSTIC

In the meantime, I'll be listening to music.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

praise the sun humans! it shall shine with all its strength and give us its warmth

actually its 7*C degrees and im covered in blankets, Solaire you liar! XD
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

7C? Lucky. It's -2 C here.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

wow, then grab a coffee and some blankets too
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

It's about 20 *F here (last time I checked).
                sigpic

Comment

Around -20 here. At least I have a heater for a three story house in a small trailer.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shameless request for Kristia to post in AtWaP

ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Diggin' around more pictures and I would seriously wonder how the scenario would have really played out with Klaus restarting the universe in Xenoblade...

Comment

@Cucoo

Honestly, if Xenoblade was real, I think all the other scientists would have stopped him before he could destroy and remake the universe. One of them is bound to consider his practices unethical and "play hero".

Not unless he and that girl are the only scientists, or if they were all working to become gods...
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Actually the restart part is a byproduct of the experiment...I forgot ^^;
                          They were just trying to see the creation of a universe...yet somehow it wound up restarting the current one.
                          Meyneth (the girl) just happened to be helping him but then Klaus got a bit too greedy and went ahead with the activation even though she tried to stop him from activating the machine cause there was still uncertainty about what it would actually do.

Comment

You know I can't think of a post... well I can I just for the life of me can't get myself to make a post...

I'll also just post this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpvBx2QnVE

Also fun fact I had a dream last night that involved Byakuren Hijiri... it was... more than enjoyable >///<

Comment

@ SUS

You know I have yet to have a dream involving Touho-
                              *remembers how I came up with Kiara's backstory*
                              Oh wai- nvm...
                              And ya =w= those...

Comment

Evening everyone. Been hanging around for a bit, got nothing to do. Time to check a few posts.

@SUSTIC
                                Erm... Not sure what to say to that... I think it's becoming more and more of a good thing that I don't have dreams that often or of that kind. Although, deep down, I get a little depressed over the fact that I rarely have them.

Also, Wriggle, the CosmoNOTs have been accepted and are ready to go. Just say the words and we'll begin.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X