X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright I'll post as soon as I've taken a shower. Maybe I'll feel a little bit better then.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
      Less running and more like strained brisk walking. Cole is badly injured, has barely any electricity left (used it all on Flandre), and is carrying Flandre on his shoulder. I will be surprised if you let Cole pass through this unharmed. Especially considering there are 10... 20... more than 30 (it could go even higher) nobodies in the Research Lab and who knows how many more in the actual castle.

EDIT: Gah! You two, Cucoo and Katrix, post SO fast! My post seems almost out of the blue.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

I wouldn't be so jealous of my vivid dreams. Vivid dreams are a double-edged sword.

In nightmares, I can feel myself getting stabbed or cut by monsters' claws and teeth, or in my post-apocalyptic dreams, I can feel myself getting shot, or getting launched into a car or hitting the ground.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

aye

And I'ma disappear here

I got to write up a paper for my one final, study for my last two finals, and then I'm done after tomorrow. Here I go =w=

Final exam at 10 PM?
          My reaction:

@ TRXD

(the only good thing from that darn show in my opinion. Kinda like the Zelda TV series...only one good thing came from it.)
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-10-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Double post @S121

What was John initially when he first came in? A police officer or something, right?
            I have a train of thought, but I just want to confirm atm

Comment

@Cucoo
              Damn it, Cucoo! You've made want to watch Sonic X again! Time to add that to the never-ending list of shows and anime to actually watch and/or finish.
              Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Game of Thrones, Angel Beats... The list just goes on!

@S121
              The less I talk about the whole vividness and realism of your dreams, the better. I honestly think that something is going to visit me in my dreams now...
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep. He was a police officer in Tokyo, but in between seasons, he was "let go." The police chief managed to pull some strings and prevented John from being arrested for helping in the destruction of a warehouse and blowing up a sewer with a large canister of propane. Instead, he was fired. I was planning on having John recall the event later in the RP, possibly when he's at his new job.

@TRXD

Don't worry about it. It's all just a dream. I got over my nightmares to the point that when i see Freddy Krueger, I don't panic. (I'm serious, i really do see him in some of my dreams.)

It's all a matter of not letting it bother you, and to enjoy the ride.
                Last edited by S121; 12-10-2013, 05:18 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

gah.. even in vacations im busy at work with paperwork
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                    I'm still gonna post this for spite.

(Don't worry I projected this for everybody who didn't update.)

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

OH DEAR GOD GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!! THAT IS NOT THE REISEN I KNOW AND LOVE!!!

Comment

@SUSTIC

You gotta clean out your inbox.
                        sigpic

Comment

Seriously though, the more I look at it, the more I think she's cute.

Aren't I a crazy Youkai or what
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Alright I'm back and officially sick. The irony is that I was supposed to be "sick" on Friday and Monday (short vacation). Post coming up shortly.

@Cucoo and TRXD

Have you watched the Japanese version, the one that 4-Kids didn't mess up. Was a lot better in my opinion.

This one is one of the most serious. They just deleated the entire gravestone. They deleted all traces of death in the entire series

They even removed things that didn't need to be removed.

Worst part is that this is just the top of the iceberg.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

Done.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X