• Show
Clear All

Hello people.

S121 I posted for you in IP.

Still need to post in the other RP's...

Comment

@Sustic

Already accounted for.

I also think I found a new topic to love typing about, slow-mo sequences.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm here!

Heheh, nah, jk, still f*cked up. Matter of fact when I thought I was fixed I realized NOTHING FREAKING CHANGED so yeah. But I'm gonna sneak in some posts! Like the weble I am!

Comment

Ok then, since class is online at the moment, I´m hearing music and gods I have been hearing Cynthia´s theme for almost an hour while writing an essay. It feels effing epic to work with great music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK5AoMKvnL8
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Zinnia theme op.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
              Zinnia theme op.
              Eh. It's good, but my favorite's gotta be Giratina's theme. Sadly, no good remixes exist for it. How sad.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Giratina theme is tricky to remix. I feel like spooky orchestral would fit it best, like SWR's Septette for the Dead Princess -esque theme.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Back from work.

@Wonder

Welcome back! Good to have you back.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah screw you guys I'm sending OXYGEN down there, have fun :^)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Wait, screw who? What?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh your character in IP is in Nevada so you won't be affected but since Tokyo storyline has gone to a hell in a handbasket and I have a great storyline inspired by Borderlands 2 to follow that place, I'm basically pressing the red button to make sure Hajime and the others meet the resistance.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

O-O; Meep.

Comment

Consider it my way of adapting.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle and Sus

Ah, ok.

You know, I've been thinking, how do you think Nevada and Tokyo will converge? Will they after a time?
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't talked to Sustic in detail, but in my thought, yes, and quite earlier than to be expected actually. The resistance will have to go to the United States to raid the Pentagon for documents regarding where Project Candice is located at.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X