I just watched Interstellar.

Its' ending.

I am

Wow
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

well. I didnt watch that movie..
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

INTERSTELLAR OMG I LOVED THAT MOVIE!

Anyways, jesus christ, I am beat due to an essay on where Waldo would live if he actually existed (it's most likely Cardiff, Wales). Wriggle I left you a thing on corrupture and I'll get on Volgin and Jack tomorrow. Night y'all.

Comment

I'm back guys, and just to make sure people sees it from TSU:

Please before the rooms are FULLY established from Wriggle's List that caused problems, list everyone who does not have a room number yet, along with who you'd like to see them end up sharing a Dorm with. That way we can still modify the list for the better.

Comment

I'll do so in OOC.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I have no idea of what to post in Corrupture again...

Comment

and I'm just reposting what I already had
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

About if I had a character in DCERT? Well I don't have one right now. My current character (A mercenary named Drake) is currently waiting in line to get into the Nexxus. I do have a character planned for DCERT and one for Corrupt, but I have not finished the apps yet.

Comment

@Sustic
                    Give me and Pringles time to go further in the RP, then we can do something.

Meanwhile, I really need to make a character with this song as his/her theme.

Why?

Cuz Lee Soo Young is amazing +w+

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

GOOD GOD IT'S COLD.

Good morning. It's just so cold in the house that -I kid you not- condensation formed on my phone's screen. Entire portions of my body were numb from the cold when I woke up. 0_0

@Wriggle

Is that that one song with the time machine in the music vid? I liked that one.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Time machine...?

Oh you must mean You and I by IU

No, this is Lee Soo Young, she's like the IU of early 2000s.

(*In case you don't know what me and Pringles are talking about)
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh, there it is. I had it in my youtube playlist, but all my playlists were wiped because I was inactive during my time in Texas.

I'll try to see the videos when I get to a WiFi connection.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

All I would want is just something saying that the line had progressed enough to get to Drake ;w; Then we can do more interesting stuff. I don't want the Corrupt to attack the club soon (not saying it will, I just don't want it to start so suddenly.)

Comment

@Sustic
                              Well you can just physically say that he was allowed in now that the line started moving. Maybe he was one of the first person in line.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I actually stated that Drake was actually in the back of the line (not the last) but near the back ;3;

Comment

Working...
                                X