Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post

RP with yourself?
    That's just called writing practice, mate.

Also, about the Sustic thing, last I heard from him (Like an hour ago), he sounded pretty melancholy to me. He'll probably be fine though. Pretty angry earlier today though. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.
    Last edited by Koishi; 02-28-2015, 01:05 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Any idea what he was upset about?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sustic was unconscious when the ambulance arrived. When I got to the hospital just now (currently using Sustic's old laptop to keep in touch with you guys), the paramedics said he woke up in the Ambulance and seemed fine aside from him complaining about feeling lightheaded and a little short on breath. Currently he is already getting checked on by the doctors and whatnot. It might have been as simple as a minor panic attack.
        Last edited by SereneGrace; 02-28-2015, 01:29 AM.

Comment

@Serene

I'm glad to hear that he's fine at the moment. I hope he's alright.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S1 and Kristia
            I tried to see what my characters do in my head for daily routines. They attack me violently everytime I go in there :<
            The main problem is deciding on the smaller "qwirks" they might have alongside constructing a valid scenario.
            The second part is that I'll do things but not know what would best describe it. So I need other brains to tell me what I'm doing and if it's consistent/makes sense/ etc.
            That's the other reason why I sometimes create random passages for EG, to get feedback on what I just did because sometimes I'm not certain what it's "saying."

For instance the recent Random passage I made for Lotus and Joe. To me it looks like it portrays... well... what I was trying to portray. The question is, is it stereotyped enough that anyone else that reads it interprets it the same or similar way.
            On the other side, that passage came out naturally for me. The scenario was laid out in my mind: Final dogfight between Joe and Lotus with the tone set by this song:

I knew what both characters would be thinking at that time.

All those pieces came together to allow me to make that passage.

...Unfortunately "normal day" scenarios don't come as naturally as things like exposition where I'm trying to explain something through dialogue or w/e you call that last random passage.

What I need right now is more solid ideas might make sense because my brain right now is cycling through the possibilities and I don't know what would be an effective scenario to develop their character in preparation for what they would be doing while making it seem natural.

@S1
            sweet.
            So is it going to be a week until you get actual internet hooked up to the house?

@ Sere

oh boy. well good to know he's awake at least.
            And I'll bet he won't remember what it was that triggered his panic attack... if that is what it was.

Comment

I'm hypothesizing that it's because of the stress caused by a particular event that happened today.

I don't know if I can share it though, for his privacy sake.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

You're not the only one.

Also I might know what he was angry about earlier today. I remember he was getting spammed by phone calls from not just some of his other friends, but also people he DID NOT KNOW with the people calling him asking him if he could babysit for them. It was at least 10-12 people who called while he was trying to play Elsword. Along with Elsword annoying him as well from all his yelling I heard.

Though that was around noon. Before I heard him scream and checked on him only to find him unconscious I saw a SHIT ton of people in another room on mumble, saw his minecraft on with a lot of stuff going on the server. I logged him out of it all and called an ambulance. I also heard his cell phone ringing before I came in and checked on him. So all that pressure must have caused him to have a panic attack.

Comment

I know he was stressed when he told me about his babysitting a friend´s kids and other parents´kids, while it paid good, it was taxing him a lot.

Maybe it was stress?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay good news. He already got checked out and everything and nothing seemed physically wrong with him at all aside from a little light-headedness/headache. We will be on the way home and in fact be home in about 30 or so minutes.

Comment

@Cucoo

It should be days within getting into the house, a week if it's a worst-case scenario, but once I get it, lag will be a thing of the past as well.

As for scenarios, do you have anything at the moment?

@Kristia

Perhaps. I'm just glad that everything is fine now. If SUSTIC is comfortable enough to tell us about it, I suppose he will.

@Serene

For a minute there, I was worried something very serious happened. Granted, losing consciousness from a panic attack is never really a good thing, but it's much better than what was going on in my head at the time.

Thank you for keeping us informed and telling us that he was going to be alright.
                      sigpic

Comment

I´m glad Sustic is ok
                        Last edited by Kristia; 02-28-2015, 03:38 AM.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

What does IPPM mean?
                          sigpic

Comment

Idk what you mean, but Google says it is the IP Performance Metrics

Why do you ask?

EDIT: Just noticed the grammar error, freaking accent button being at the side of P key

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, ok. Yea, I guess the grammar bit got me, though you just now gave me something to research.
                              sigpic

Comment

@s1
                                Figured. Well at least the end is nigh.

As for scenarios...all I got is when lotus and the Hawkeyes are neutral and know each other...which would work well as epilogue.

But I got nothing that would illustrate the 4 phases Lotus goes through which is implied by her bio and the random passage.

Joe and Terrisa...they're trickier to anchor down...as Joe goes through a similar 4 phase shift throughout.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X