X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@everyone

Back from work, and boy was it hell. I'm sick, so simply moving hurt, but I somehow pushed through the day.

How is everyone?

@SuperTouhou

Welcome to our humble band of RPers, our little community. As for joining the RPs, of course you can. You are welcome here.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

hey utsuh, unfortunately I´m rather tired, almost 2 am here, at least IRL stuff starts at 1 pm so I have some time

how are you?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Sick and have been awake for 40+ hours. Good news though, we finally moved into the house.

How about you?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah I've been sick for the past 3 days. Nothing minor though... until today when the cold started to hit really hard with a really scratchy throat and severe sinus congestion. However thanks to the proper medicine (Vicks chest rub and nasal decongestant, Dayquil, and Recola Natural Herb Cough Drops) my sickness doesn't feel just as bad.

I also must painfully admit that my mother has a point. "The real pain of the sickness doesn't start until you are almost over with it." Don't make much sense when I think about it, but I did and do notice that whenever I do get sick, I usually start out with very minor symptoms. Then like near the end of the sickness (when it's usually a cold that lasts for a week) I usually end up getting really bad in the last stretch of the illness.

Comment

had better weekends, remember that HW i had about the news? I had to do the same with another newspaper company, it took me the better of the weekend.

then let´s add some emotional struggle of me being wary of people when there is something off about them (normal stuff), nothing to worry about

I just slept like 10 accumulative hours, but I´m going to sleep in.. 5-10 minutes now
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well if this is the sickness's last stretch, then good riddance. I've never been one to enjoy getting sick.

@Kristia

I hope you have a restful sleep. I wish I could sleep right now.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

You're telling me.

When I get sick with a cold I feel like complete shit, even though I get sick somewhat often. I should be feeling better in a day or two though.

Comment

@Pringles and Kristia
                  Treasure Hunter Arc is reopening in a different location. Post as you see fit.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I will post when I stop seeing a faunus cat girl in my sleep-deprived allusions

goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                      Oh yeah btw

Where should I put the two character of yours at? Are they at the back of the helicopter? In the front? Piloting or not?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Sus

The strange thing is that I usually recover much faster than this. I should have been fine by now.

@Kristia

Good night.

Wait, wut? 0-0

@Wriggle

Dovah would definitely not be piloting, but Max might know how to, due to his Science skill. In the game, that basically tells How good the person is with technology. With a high science and intelligence stat, he could learn to fly very quickly. Not unless someone already knows how to pilot a helicopter.
                        sigpic

Comment

I got an invite to the RP Group...?

The question is, who sent it? I wasn't expecting an invite...

Comment

It's more for just keeping track of active RPers on the forum.

Comment

@everyone

Good news. We might be getting our stuff tomorrow, which means that I might be fully back within the week.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay!!
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X