X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arriving at the island, hunting the 6 guardian to Alatreon, 1st attempt at hunting Ala failing, trying again later and then succeeding barely with armor and weapons breaking, then epilogue.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ok, the islanīs details could be useful as description and putting the background for the readers, then the planning on what to do since it isnīt an easy place to deal with so things like preparing the camp base and gathering supplies.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I already have some plan for the island.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

ooh ok
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I did plan some things ahead but not much.

Comment

all right

Spoiler:

Comment

Even with is talk, still not in the mood to type up more chapters.

Comment

ok, iīm still here if you need help

Spoiler:

Comment

I know you are.

Comment

@everyone

Sorry for not posting for a while, I've just been feeling a little out of it lately. I'm going to post in EG first, then ATWAG. In the case of ATWAG, I'll make a "prototype" post here in GD before moving it off to IC.

On another note, how is everyone?
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

completely out of context, but you have to watch this letīs play

it is cruelty on difficutly sent to next to impossible levels
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDj...YP0JqKzUAcvD9F

Spoiler:

Comment

@S1

Going to bed is what I'm doing now.

@Kristia

Maybe later.

Comment

well, Iīm rather neutral siding to upset because I finally got a critic about my story (which I abandoned), and letīs say that whatever inch of willpower to try again got crushed

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

Nighty night.

@Kristia

Really? What was said? (if you're alright with answering)
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, it went on how my writing was bad since I didnīt made good grammar stuff like commas and similar things, then came the issue with pokephilia and humanization of the pokémon themselves, how Iīm making the lovable characters different of how they are supposed they need to be and so on.

The thing isnīt the message itself because I always checked for grammar in Word and studied the characters with the wikis, game scripts and the show itself, the lore of the pokémon with what the pokedexes say since I was trying to be as close to how the game puts them, heck I even warned the readers that there would be some bending with the rules like the 4 attack limit.

The thing that bothered me was that in the whole process of posting the story in the internet, there have been no positive or constructive reviews and the negative ones were like hammers against a watermelon. The insecurity became bigger with the lack of any reaction be it good or bad for months.

And what about you? how was your week?

Edit, it is 3 am and I canīt stay awake anymore, goodnight
                                Last edited by Kristia; 03-22-2015, 04:58 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X