X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys I'm sorry for not posting after saying I reserved a post in EG. I just sorta passed out at my computer again and just woke up. I will try and post in it soon though.

Comment

@Zekai

Well then let's get stuff done! XD

Ok, well anyway, I was thinking about the crystals in Shinka and came up with an idea you might like. You see, I have been thinking up of crystal specific technologies. For example, my character has a magnetism crystal. W it that crystal, he could incorporate a system that can utilize the crystal's energy for use in VASIMR thrusters and making them perform more efficiently, or converting the crystal Port into an electromagnetic induction generator, providing the suit a means to convert the crystal's energy into electrical energy to charge the battery and power the suit.

Anyways, if magnetism has a few advantages when it comes to upgrades, why can't the other crystals? For example, your crystal. What do you think your crystal would have in terms of exclusive upgrades?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, mine is Shadow so it is a stealth type so upgrades that makes my movements aboslutely silent would work and that means attacking movement as well. Oh and posted in Shinka.

@Everyone

We have reached page 1300!! New milestone reached! Acheivement Unlocked!

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well, your crystal is shadow. Perhaps it works by manipulating light, bending it (negative refraction; causes a cloaking effect, much like what metamaterials do), and absorbing it (darkness and creating shadows). That would mean that it could technically deflect and redirect lasers and light-based attacks.

It's just a wild idea, but what do you think?

Also, "Achievement Get!" XD
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't thought of that type of shadowing in a long time. I was thinking of a more stealth and assassinate type but yours can work too.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Hey guys, where?

And I NEED YOU S1 DX

To post in @Wag.com

Comment

@Zekai

Of course, I'm not trying to tell you what the crystal should do. I'm just in a creative mood and am blurring out ideas on how it could work.

What abilities did you have in mind?
                sigpic

Comment

No no, I understand what you mean. Coming up with different type of ideas is fine.

Since I was thinking of the assassin type of Shadow, making my steps silent and masking my presense for infiltration and quick kills.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ahh, I see.

Well in that case, your character might want to look into lighter materials for his armor, as well as materials that reduce friction and absorb sound, perhaps by releasing soundwaves specifically tuned to cancel out the soundwaves produced from stepping.

As for masking your presence against radars, infrared, and the like, there's many materials that can mask thermal signatures and redirect radio waves, making one virtually invisible to most scanners.

What are your thoughts?

@Wonder

Already had a post cooking when I saw you on the forum.
                    sigpic

Comment

That would work if my character had full armor but he doesn't, only thing that has full armor of is legs and left arm. Has half a chest armor.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ahh. Well in that case, the silent footstep tech would still work.
                        sigpic

Comment

True and I was areadly thinking of having the Cartridge system in his leg armor and his weapon.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Ok, so now there's a couple more ideas.

Now I'm starting to think about ATWAG.

You see, I have been thinking about the MJOLNIR Mark III for a while, and have been thinking of implementing a better version of it into the RP. The Mark III is the big one from Halo Legends. Think that, but looking like the armor on the far right in this picture.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...uper_wide.jpeg

It would be fitted with the best technology from the Halo-verse, as well as the most state-of-the-art tech from today.
                            sigpic

Comment

Never played Legends so I don't know the look and it says webpage unavailable.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Try this image.

http://undertheradar.military.com/wp...Halo-4-006.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X