X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zekai can you either post or PM me the TSU dorm room info so I can fit my characters back in on it?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

No problem, give me a few minutes.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Guys I might have some rather depressing news.

Sometime in the near future, I might end up going back to school to get my GED so I can get a decent job. What this means if this happens is that if I do end up going back to school. Then my time on Mumble, the Forums, and computer in general will be cut FAR shorter than my current time on everything. We all know my current level of activity on the Forums, and my current activity elsewhere. Well that activity level could potentially be cut in half if I do decide to go and get my GED (which surprisingly I have not gotten yet.)

I'm just warning you guys now, as this is something that can potentially happen in the near future. Like... maybe the next month or two.

Comment

Evening people, how has the sun shined on your lives? Or has the moon given you some peace?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's been a really boring day.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

better that than a sad day, right?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

yeah but it's still boring with nothing to do.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

hm.. you can watch a good movie, or read manga, idk, anything you like

Spoiler:

Comment

Being philosophical for the strangest reasons.
                    The question I'm exploring is the classic "what would you change if you could go back in time?"

Why am I exploring it? EG, of course. Specifically Aion's response to it...which bugs me to no end because even though I made him, he surprises me nonetheless...

His response is at the end of Era of Echoes, after the wars and death and such... The High Master of Time casually responds to the question "Nothing."
                    Of course I could be clever and say he's talking about the void...but I think not... Despite the hell he's been through and the suffering he's seen... Which at a few moments he seems so ready to sacrifice his sight to change everything... Decides that it was all meant to be...
                    How do I explain this reasoning? It really doesn't make sense to me yet does but I can't explain it...

I'll transfer this part of the discussion out to the EGP thread but thought the general topic would be interesting discussion point.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Kristia

I don't have any good movies I want to watch and only have a few manga, which I've read a bunch of times.

@Cucoo

I would change it so where my mom never got terminated from her job so we can have internet and cable back.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Ah, this place is finally loud again. Good.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

A wild cucoo and wriggle have appeared! *throws quick balls*

You can read a book too Zekai, heck I can suggest you some FFs if you want to.

The choice someone makes Cucoo, depend on their experience through life, maybe he knew that it was the right choice since that was what his mind, heart and soul guided him to.

Spoiler:

Comment

I hate reading books and as for fanfics, how can I read some with no internet? and don't ask "doesn't your phone have it?" cause it does but it sucks to all hell.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well.. since they are just words, I think it would load faster than this page, but ok.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm using an app for Yukkuricraft so that's why I can respond quickly but phone net is sloooow.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X