X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? Wait are you talking about the whole trophy thing?

Comment

There is that, but the main focus will be both the Subspace story, the Master core and its swarm, and the rellationships of the brawlers, where will you see Captain falcon fighting alongside Olimar?

That is why I was thinking of Luca as a guardian of the Master hand
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

oh so you're looking at more what Brawl laid out...
        ...hm it will be interesting to see how you use that to explain Robin.

Comment

@Kristia

I k ow that you may want to continue in Roxas's house, but we really can't continue without Katrix. Without him, we're kinda stuck.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

There is a rule (which I´m heavily thinking on speaking about) that could overrule this situation, but I will wait.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I understand, but if need be, speak with Katrix about it via PM or Mumble.

I know about the rule, but he did wait for me during my absence. I feel like the favor should be returned.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

And that is why I will wait, I know he is busy with RTY programming, so I´m dealing with things not related to him.

I will see how posting goes for me to decide what to do, it won´t affect his characters and others who have anything to do with them.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Though to be fair to both sides of the argument, it really would only take 5-20 minutes for him to make a post.
                  sigpic

Comment

As I said, I will wait, but patience will run out with time.

Spoiler:

Comment

Fucking hell I still can't think of a goddamn post for any RP except for Corrupture. I know who to post for in TSU (for the most part), and where to post in TSU. But I can't get any goddamn ideas in my head fucking head for a damn post. I can't even think of anything for BLRP or EG and I too know where to post in those RP's, but I just can't think of a good idea for a post! I know the context of the situations, I can figure out a interaction, but my brain keeps going blank when I immediately try writing down ANYTHING.

Writer's Block is hitting me hard. I feel like I might need to take a serious break from RPing for a few days and not think about the RP's. Thing is...

It's really fucking hard to NOT think about the RP's. For crying out loud the last time I went on a vacation for a few days away from a computer one of the only goddamn things I thought about was the RP Section. I have this problem, not just with this forums. But other forums. I might have an addiction to RPing X.X

I'm also deathly afraid of taking a vacation, as even if I say "please try not to progress too far without me" people do so anyways. I don't want to take a leave for even a few days, because I know how this place can get.

Corrupture will find a way to continue without me and leave me in the dust. ATWAG... maybe... TSU I can say that it definitely would go too far on without me, and people might end up progressing TSU to nearly the next day or two without me leaving my characters COMPLETELY behind. I know the forums have been inactive lately, but due to S1's growing activity, along with some of the growing activity in TSU and Corrupture along with EG. I'm really afraid people will still progress too far without me (please note that I get VERY lost in an RP if I miss two or so pages of the IC. Something I'm careful about.)

Okay that's enough venting... that felt relieving. I needed to vent big time. Yes I am having Writer's Block, and that's how I feel if I were to take a leave for a few days. But all I needed was some serious venting. I've been building up a lot of stress lately and I just need to vent big time=-= Stress is a serious contributor to my Writer's Block.

Comment

Go to those who can relax you and take a day off, just go and do something that relaxes your mind SUS

But in all honestly, this writer´s block of yours has been going for weeks and you can´t deny that, there is something, not should be, there IS something troubling you, so I suggest you to know what it is so you can face it and take that weight off.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It's because of stress that has been effecting me for a few weeks now. I've been starting to babysit for friends for almost the past month. Thing is I only known the guy for like 1 year, and I know he has friends who he is more comfortable with Yet WHENEVER he needs a babysitter I always seem to be the first person he asks. At first I probably wasn't, but now that he knows that I will be willing to babysit for him he always just seems to go to me. Thing is as much as I love babysitting, I just can't take it, and the guy always seems to be needing me to babysit for him just because he wants to go out and hang with friends rather than his own kids.

I might just need to tell him no tomorrow. I do like babysitting his kids, but trying to take care of 4-6 kids (depending on if HE was supposed to originally babysit for some neighbors along with his own kids. Of which he puts me in charge of babysitting his 4 kids, and often times 2 more.) It pisses me off on how he doesn't want to take care of his own kids, and as much as it is practice for being a parent. I feel like I just was not ready for babysitting 4-6 kids every other damn day. It has just been very stressful on me lately.

I honestly feel like I haven't even had a "me" day for a few weeks. A day dedicated just to myself, playing games, watching TV, and doing almost nothing.

I guess I just need a good day to unwind and not worry about RP Section. I'll try and ignore the RP Section for today, and just dick around on the Minecraft Server and on Mumble. Thankfully I don't have to babysit today...

Comment

then do that, have a day for yourself, only check what is primary objective, but also just be yourself.

Spoiler:

Comment

I FINALLY DID SOMETHING I FINALLY POSTED IN AN RP THAT ISN'T CORRUPTURE! I POSTED IN ATWAG!!!

Okay time to take another break then try and make a post for TSU =w=

Comment

Final push to get out of Manor of Exposition gogogoogogogogogoogo

Comment

Working...
                                X