X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey if anyone sees Wriggle tonight or tomorrow try and give 'em a message saying I need to talk with them about something in an RP. Going to go to bed soon and normally Wriggle is up at this time, but is currently offline for whatever reasons.

Comment

Hey guys, I have a few things to say.

After the BS with Kilel (and a little from Mima, just a little), I decided to take a break from posting in ICs and took the past .......week (give or take a few days) and did some research.

Some sites and authors said that if it is not a professional work that is just among friends, using quotes on thoughts is ok. If it is a professional work then no. Don't use quotes on thoughts.

Some sites said that quotes on thoughts is ok if they are not italicized but if the thought is italicized then no quotes.

Since these RPs are not professional works and it's just for fun. I don't see an issue using quotes on thoughts but since you guys think this should be done professionally, I will try to break the lessons I have learned for the 12 years of school just so you guys can quit biting my ass about it.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well really tired and weak. Not feeling well physically today. So I'm going to bed early in case anyone needs me.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm going to be at Midwest Media all day today so most likely I won't be posting at all today.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm in a similar situation as Zekai, I'm going to a cousin's 15th birthday event, a "Quinceañiera"

Think of it as a Sweet 16, just with younger kids trying to be adults
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

How strange. I went to a birthday party today as well. Although mine was for an 83 year old man that lives next door. But hey the food was good.

Comment

Ok so good news and other news:

- I pulled off a miracle with my grades so I'm in better standing in general. Doesn't mean much but it means I can do some things.

- I suddenly have words spilling into beautiful patterns concerning EG meaning I think I'm close to completing the "world building" in my own mind allowing me to just write. This leads to my next point.

- I'm going to do massive spring cleaning here regarding EG and my involvement in the RPs. I want to have everything involving EG here closed up and/or removed. I'm withdrawing all characters, derived from EG, out of all RPs they are involved in. That means I'm pulling out of everything except ATWAG (because Chara). I'm done experimenting with EG here which means I'm devoting most of my energy into writing the story proper.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-12-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

damn, that is quite the choice cucoo, but if you are sure and ok about it, then I´ll support you
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I'm confident this time since I wrote a paper for my one humanities class which wound up being a 6 page short story of the EG world and felt like I could have gone on forever on it made me realize I can go all out now.

Comment

Hey guys, due to some issues i wont b able to post from tomorrow until friday. If I'm needed anywhere, now is the time to tell me.

Comment

To anyone that plays pokemon, who still needs the Darkrai event? I have a spare code.

Comment

I already got mine. Though Tewi Idk.

Comment

Too late now since its after midnight and yesterday was the last day for it.

Comment

Sad times indeed. I'd still keep the code in case it does ever so happen to work. It might, I think yesterday was supposed to be the last day they GAVE out the codes. Not the last day they will work. Not sure. Either way I'd still hold onto it just in case.

Hell if you had Pokemon and you can still use it. I would use it and hopefully get a second Darkrai (yes. I know someone who did do that with the mew code. It worked) and can just trade it off to someone

Comment

The code works until August 31st of 2016.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X