X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Eh, kinda sorta right on my guess? Not really, but I was close about It having something To do with someone rejecting someone/something. It just had a sort of sad and almost -I wouldn't say bitter- "upset" or somewhat "frustrated" tone during some of the more intense moments of the song. Maybe it's hopelessness?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
      That was the best analysis one could've made without understanding Korean, to be honest.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@S1
        On albedo, there isn't anything in particular I can think of because I don't really have him with the same good motives he had in his game, which was a mix of a complicated "who he worked for" and "why he was after MOMO" situation.
        So I need a motive...
        I was thinking maybe it's tied to his views on humanity. But unfortunately that seems weak for a driving motive...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

*hweeleelee*

As you may have guessed, I am back! Where am I needed?

Speaking of avengers, where would I fall? Rather, not the avengers, the superhero/villain franchise in all :P

Comment

I'm thinking of Agent Colson vibe for you. I don't know why.

Also, need ya. IP.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's actually something I noticed from the two songs. It may also be in the music I listen to, only I never noticed it, but I notice that when the lyrics are said, it's not just the meaning behind the word, it's also how they sing/deliver it. It might just be the music I listen to, but the delivery that the K-pop songs have feel a little more.. expressive? It might be simply because it's a genre different from what I usually listen to, and that I am accustomed to the music I listen to so I don't notice as much, but that's what I think about the music.

Are most of the songs like these two?

@Cucoo

Hmm...

Let's try to delve into the nihilistic viewpoint. We might find an answer there. What do they usually seek? Would Albedo require a partner/partners to act as a driving force?

@Wonder

I'm working on a post for you in ATWAG.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

By no means am I trying to bash on american pop music culture that seems to rely on twerking, nor am I trying to shove K-music into everyone's faces. I just really, REALLY like Lee Soo Young as an artist and as a person.(So much that I just might use her as a character base in a future RP)

Also just to let people know that there are better artists than whatever trash idol groups they make nowadays.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

True, True. It does feel a little bit like some songs fall flat. That, and when we're talking on a global scale, there are really good bands out there with unique sounds and styles. Take Nightwish as an example. Of course, that's not to say ALL local bands are bad. Many of them cater to a specific sound that resonates with a particular audience. That, and some are genuinely good, but that's me speaking about rock and metal bands. I never really got into the pop stuff, but I have to admit that the K-pop sounds pretty good.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nightwish \o/

Please ignore me while I go into a short hype phase.

MASTER
                    APPRENTICE
                    HEARTBORN
                    SEVENTH SEEKER
                    WARRIOR
                    DISCIPLE
                    IN ME
                    THE WISHMASTAAAAH

*SICK GUITAR SOLO*
                    **SOME ORCHESTRAL SOPRANO**

Master!
                    I read this!
                    Hardcore!
                    Steven Speilberg!
                    Warrior!
                    This i-Phone!
                    And me!
                    The fish-smasher!

@Those in Corrupture
                    The big event of arc 1 will begin soon.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Oh? A big event? I'd love to hear.

Well, if it's alright with you, of course. If you want to keep it completely secret and you're ABSOLUTELY SURE this won't cause complications, hey.

Comment

Sending PM to you.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

Also, I use Nightwish as an example because I love how they blend that hard metal feel with the orchestral sound. It has the beauty and grace of the orchestra, all while having all the raw power and energy of metal. When blended together, you get my something amazing, an epic hybrid.
                          sigpic

Comment

Also, just wanted to know, do you want a summary of Arc 1 as well so you get a feel of what I'm planning on doing, or do you rather want to be surprised?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hmm...

Maybe a small summary.
                              sigpic

Comment

@s1

that's the problem...
                                In Xenosaga EP1, when he learns of MOMO's existence, he becomes obsessed with her. There's a few reasons for this: 1) Y-Data 2) The person she's based on had a relationship with his twin brother, Rubedo, and so she becomes a part of his plot to lure Rubedo to him.

...Though... there is this...

"Albedo tells Jr. of his plans, to shove the entire universe into a higher-order domain, where everyone will be fused into one perfect existence."

But this is when he's fused with U-DO. Part of me doesn't think this is his plan from the start but it could be...
                                The reason why I don't think this is Albedo's plan is because U-DO is, from what I understand, is supposed to be tied to the higher-order domain. Therefore I think when he goes on about this plan, I think it's U-DO talking.
                                ...but if we say it isn't then...

Comment

Working...
                                X