X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what okaa-san means
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'm aware.

Comment

You too sound like brother and sister hahaha
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Then we make one weird family
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

if Zekai are brother and sister then what am i in our disfunctional family of fun?

Comment

Sus, u need to edit to say "Zekai and Tewi". U only have me mentioned. Also i think ur the weird uncle.

Comment

Im that cousin yall never knew you had until he shows up and your parents are like "Oh yeah, this guy's related to you in some way, he's just so unimportant that I thought I'd never mention him!"
                I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

And our dear S1 is your papa ^^
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So Kristy like S1 then huh? If hes the dad and ur the mom.............. Then how do u have a dragon and bunny child for being a wolf?

Comment

"Uh....Oh look at the time! Mommy and daddy will tell you later. time for bed, now~!"
                      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

@Zekai and Kristia

Ha ha, very funny.

Maybe I should change my name to "Papa Pringles." XD
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bunny and dragon? I'm reminded of the royal guards from undertake.

anywho if s1 is the papa then I think i might need therapy. I've beena very bad girl V.V

Comment

One thing i have to ask, who is the older sibling then?

Comment

Family is made by bonding, be it by blood or emotions, that is how nature works.

We get our roles unconsciously, you just get into it and keep living on.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok okaa-san

Comment

Working...
                                X