X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the D-reaper is at her humanoid form and isn't connected to internet to escape, it is possible to stop her enough to use one of the gifts. But if she gathers enough strength to become the mass of corruptive flesh. It would need to be rip opened to kill the core with same gift
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm not going to deny that I'm stubborn, runs in the family.

@Cucoo

Quit asking me the same thing 50 million times and read before asking so I can stop answering the same question over and over and over again. That goes for others as well.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Kristia

So nothing will work except for the gifts, not even gamma radiation?
        Last edited by S121; 03-12-2014, 12:26 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

it can weaken her thats true, think like if she were a campire were the only way to kill her is either destroying the heart or decapitating her
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, ok.

You know, I have a weird satisfaction with trying to find ways to defeat enemies. It's almost like a puzzle. Then again, it is a sort of brain exercise.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

ill give you a hint, each gift has a purpose

a poison

a protector

a finisher

they have only one job

if you already know what they are, just say yes

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Zekai

It helps when you actually give us something more. telling us the same thing doesn't help. Telling us the same thing with more details helps.

you need to learn to logically go through things rather than thinking that minimal information is going to help.

The questions I'm asking should have already been answered when you made the app.

Not all games use that system of things...so it could be translated to a lot of different ways.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-12-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

@Kristia

Actually, I think you only revealed two of the three gifts; the necklace you gave to Yukari, and the blade you gave to John.

Hmmm...

Not unless I missed one. Did I miss one?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mirror Shield?

Comment

ursuh is right, about two, the last one comes from a deadly gift given to a dangerous being and friend

Spoiler:

Comment

Ima be dipping my head into Enhawiki until Pringles posts for AtWaG.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Cucoo

Actually, I have a very good question.

I do remember a Mirror Shield being mentioned in one of Renamon or Nera's posts. Isn't there only supposed to be one Mirror Shield? I thought Link had the Mirror Shield.

@Wriggle

Ok, post incoming.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S1

...multiple instance concept.

There are actually multiple Mirror Shields in the Zelda universe. it could have been any of them...
                            ...technically...
                            ...though only one seems to be able to absorb magic and reverse it in a more powerful attack...and that's OoT's.

Comment

Btw, how many here has played BoI before?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

the fact I don't know what the acronym means says I haven't.

Ok I'm getting sleep.

almost there...
                                almost there...

Comment

Working...
                                X